His Butler, Merrymaking

"Holiday, holiday were going on holiday, holiday, holiday, we're going on holiday." The servants singed out as they had excited smiles on their face of going to on a holiday with their young master.

Y/n smiled softly of hearing how happy the servants are as she sat on the carriage driver seat beside sebastian, "do you hear how happy they are? They're very grateful to you. Such a kind young master." The maid glances over at her master with a smile.

Ciel looked at his maid with soft eyes but kept a bored expression on his face, "I couldn't leave them there alone. I might come home to find the manor in shambles. I didn't want you to have to clean their messes y/n." He said truthfully.

Y/n smiled warmly at her master, "That's kind of you, master."

"You're right, young master. Wouldn't want my lady to have to deal with those servants' messes." Sebastian side glanced at y/n as she giggled lightly."You two really don't want me to overwork that much, huh?"

"Of course, my dear, since you are special to us." Sebastian smirked towards her as he winked at her.

The maid huffed lightly and kept a soft smile on her lips.

The horses whined out as they had come to a stop in front of a sign that has a spiky collar along with a crow on top of it as it says, 'welcome to houndsworth',

"It seems we've arrived at the village, everyone." Sebastian announced to the servants having them to looked ahead with excited looks on their face only for it to drop of seeing a large dead tree that has many hanging dog collars that had spikes on it even there were bones on the ground as well.

The servants let out a frightful scream of seeing this.

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention something. The resort that the queen is planning has yet to be constructed." The young earl told his servants who have a comical sad expression on their faces, "yes, master."

Y/n shook her head and smile as she felt her hand grabbed having her to looked over to see Sebastian, holding her hand, with his fingers intertwine with hers, "is your injuries okay, my dear?"

The maid smiled gently at him, "yes, it's alright sebastian, they had fully been healed, thank you for your concern." She held his hand.

The black haired butler grinned softly and nodded while ciel stared at their hands that is intertwine together, making him glare at their hands as he couldn't help but get this bitter feeling in his chest.

●•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•☾•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•●

"A holiday, young master? In this season?" Y/n asked as she tilted her head a bit, looking at her young master who took a sip of his tea as he held the saucer in his other hand.

Ciel lowered the tea cup before glancing at the (h/c) haired woman, "Yes, indeed. Tell me, have you two ever heard of a pastime known as bear-baiting?"

Sebastian looked at his master as he stood beside y/n, who nodded at ciel, telling him that she did know what bear-baiting was.

"The notion does sound entertaining, but I'm afraid I have not heard of it. Indulge me, sir?" The black haired male asked with a smile.

"A bear is chained to a fence. It is then surrounded by vicious dogs, which slowly bite and kill it." Ciel explained.

"That sounds like something that only a human would dream up."

"It was banned back in 1835 when the cruelty to animals act was instated. However, there was still a loophole. The attack dogs that they used were not banned. So, a new game developed."