His Butler, At The Funeral

Ciel stood in front of his aunt lifeless body as he used sebastian's coat to cover Madam Red's body.

He crouched down with a unreadable expression on his face while y/n went beside her master, crouching down beside him, wrapping her arms around ciel, holding him close as he laid his head on her chest, not moving his gaze away from his aunt's body.

Grell laughed as they ran towards sebastian and swung their chainsaw towards sebastian, who did a back flipped, dodging the blade of the chainsaw.

"Here we are, a demon and a reaper." The red-headed person smirked as sebastian swung his leg, sending a kick towards the reaper who jumped up, dodging the kick, "I suppose we'll never resolve this."

The demon butler narrows his eyes as he jumps up as well, following after grell. "These feelings that I and (n/n) have are forbidden. Oh, my! It's just like Romeo and juliet!" A image appear in grell mind, imagining them and y/n leaning towards each other faces, slowly with their lips, their lips were inches apart from each other but sebastian cut off grell thoughts as he had a scowl on his face making a grumbling sound, annoyed at the reaper.

"Oh, my dear (n/n), wherefore art thou, my sweet love, (n/n)?"

Y/n sweatdropped as she watched the fight between grell and sebastian while holding her master close, who was getting tired and annoyed of the red-headed person getting too flirty with his maid.

Sebastian eyebrow twitch in anger as he growls lowly and went to send a kick under their chin but grell managed to dodge it in time as they had a dreaming expression on their face of thinking the beautiful (h/c) haired female.

Both grell and sebastian landed on the roof top of the houses as they were a distance away from each other.

"If she would deny thy master, I know that me and (n/n) could be happy together."

Sebastian grinned, "The moment my master made a special deal with my lady y/n, that deal became their solemn contract. She was rebaptized as his and his alone just like me. From that day, she has been protecting him and keeping him safe by yonder moon, she swear she will keep him safe no matter what."

Y/n smirked of sebastian's words as she had her gaze up towards the grim reaper and the black haired male.

"To swear by something as inconstant as the moon. How can I believe your words?" They tilted their head.

Grell grinned and looked over at the beautiful woman who is on the ground with her master, gazing into her pretty (e/c) and red eyes, "yet, I see her eyes and know that they do what her lips and hands long to do. She caress me softly with her beautiful, devilish gaze."

The green yellowish eyed person spun around and swung their body left to right, making an exciting sound, "ohh! It's too much, (n/n)! I would love to take you and have you as mine! If you'd only let me!" They said towards the female maid who deadpanned.

Sebastian's body began to tremble as he could feel his blood boiling while he glared angrily at grell, "Please stop that my lady doesn't appreciate your revolting words."

"Oh, you treat me so coldly."

The chainsaw began to buzz as the black haired male narrowed his eyes, ready for any incoming attacks from the reaper.

Grell runs towards sebastian, "Beautiful lady she is!" They swing their chainsaw over to sebastian legs who managed to dodge it, "fiend angelical (n/n) is!" They swung their chainsaw at him again, but he duck down in time.

"My darling lady!" The reaper continues to swing their chainsaw to sebastian until he managed to grabbed hold of them and used his foot to have grell chainsaw to pierce onto the roof and had his foot slammed againat the reaper hand to not have them move their chainsaw.