Examining The Bodies

"You're a priest?" Charles questioned the man that's named Jeremy, he was sitting on his seat while he had his gaze over at the raven haired man that had ropes around him with ciel beside him and y/n by her masters side.

"You expect me to believe this suspicious guy?" Woodley said, looking at the man before turning to Arthur."The 13th man is the only one without an alibi for all three murders! It's got to him!" He accused, pointing at the man who had a polite smile on his face.

Y/n secretly rolled her eyes at Woodley at him, if it was Jeremy that was involved of the murders then he wouldn't even come here in this manor in the first place, exposing himself to the group, she was starting to get tired of this man as she kept her grudge against him for trying to harm her master.

"That is deduction is complete nonsense, Mr Woodley." The raven haired man told the middle-aged male who was stunned of him knowing who he was.

Ciel looked over at y/n, he had his hand on her back gently rubbing it without anyone noticing it as he ease his maid down who give him a grateful smile that he return with a soft one without anyone aware of it expect one person who's reddish brown eyes were gazing at them with a frown on his lips before turning his attention to Woodley.

"H-how do you know my name?" Woodley stuttered, his eyes widened, and Jeremy chuckled, grinning."With those rings, it was perfectly obvious. A diamond that is large plus that cut was recently developed by the Woodley company and requires the very latest polishing machines. The "round brilliant cut." It's a rare item that hasn't been put on the market yet. I've heard Daniel Anderson, a London jeweler, had been emphasizing that in his sales talks. And of the earl's party guests, the one most likely to be wearing that elusive ring would be president woodley." Jeremy explained to him that was flabbergasted of his words.

Y/n smirked lightly at Woodley reaction "in other words, you, sir. Was I mistaken?" Woodley gasps shakily, being silent as he frowns.

"More importantly... how did you, no, how long have you been here and for what reason?" The professor asked Jeremy, who turned his attention to the brunette male."You certainly have a lot of questions." The raven haired man looked at bard."Ah, you there. Put my bag down and open it."

Bard placed the bag down, opened it, and there showed the white fur owl that was soaked from flying through the heavy storm and seems to be sleeping, mey-rin gasped surprisingly, "This Mr sebastian's owl!"

"I gave the bird a sedative, so it's asleep. Earl, please read the letter attached to its leg." The young earl and the maid went over to the owl, ciel took the letter out, opening it as the (h/c) haired maid had her finger gently stroking the white owl head while it slept.

"Young master, what was Mr. sebastian trying to say?" The maroon haired maid asked the young boy as y/n looked over his shoulder, she sweatdropped of what was on the letter and ciel crumbled the paper in his hair having the beautiful maid to know that her master was annoyed but kept a 'serious' expression on his face.

"Apparently, sebastian foresaw his murder, so he sent this letter to jeremy."

"But that piece of paper doesn't prove he's not the murderer." Grimsby said, suspicious of Jeremy who let out a sigh."Check my coat pocket." Finny reaches his hand to his pocket, taking out a piece of paper that looks like a ticket.

"It's a ticket?" To the theater."

"For what date?"

"Yesterday. It's a same-day ticket for the evening show on March 12. The venue and performance were ly... lyceum theater." The gardener explained as he read the ticket.

The man nodded, gazing at the group but more towards y/n and this caught Charles attention of seeing the man staring at the beautiful maid a lot which had him smirk lightly of a idea, he had in mind.