A Suspect Murder

The ladies minus y/n screamed out in horror of the lifeless body of Siemens on the sofa chair.

"Mr. Phelps!" The man named Carl caught Phelps, who had passed out from the scene in front of him.

"Excuse me!" Arthur said as he ran inside the room, heading towards Siemens body, he grabbed his hand, checking for a pulse on his wrist as the group entered the dark room.

Y/n watched Arthur as he pulled his empty eyes open a bit more, continuing to examine him. "He's dead..." he told the group who were stun."What did you say?" Carl asked in disbelief.

"No way..."

Y/n hummed, she thought of who could possibly have murdered Siemens, she side glance Charles as sebastian held his chin, thinking as the maid felt the room being very warm which had her puzzled, she did smell something strange coming from the fireplace which had her gaze over at it.

"What the hell is going on?" Ciel's voice is heard as he walked inside the room with his robe on him and Tanaka was behind him, he saw Siemens body on the chair "lord siemens..."

A thunder flashed some light into the room as the rain had begun to get more heavy and worse.

Y/n and sebastian side glance their master who also side glance at their direction with a emotion in his eye, it's like they knew what their master is telling them just by gazing into his blue eye before he moved his attention to Arthur who looked at the group.

"I'm pretty sure this chest wound is the cause of death."

"A-at any rate... we better not move anything until the yard arrives." Grimsby said as bard wipe his forehead, feeling how warm it is in this room,"but this room's pretty hot, isn't it?"

"I heated all the rooms in advance, but... I supposed he might have been cold." The butler said, guessing of why this room is more warmer than the other rooms that had fireplaces on in the guests room that the guests are staying in.

But y/n glance at sebastian who gazed into her red and (e/c) eyes. They knew the real reason why this room is pretty warm.

Bard stared at sebastian and y/n for a moment before turning to Siemens is dead body. "I hate to say it like this, but with this heat, he'll decay in no time. Even if we put the fire out, he won't last long next to the hearth."

"Decay"?" Irene questioned, looking at the chef.

"I think we should keep him someplace cool until a specialist examines the body."

"Well then, well, move him to the cellar until the yard arrives." Y/n said, she looked over at finny and Tanaka."finny, tanaka." She told them of what to bring, having them nod and walk away as little later. They brought a cloth and folding stretcher.

They put Siemens dead body on the folding stretcher and covered his body with the cloth, finny and bard takes the body down to the cellar before returning to Siemens' room to discuss what happened.

"But, I doubt the yard will come for quite a while." Lau moved the curtains to show the storm outside."I mean, look at this storm. This area is completely inaccessible right now. There's also a good chance the culprit's still in the manor."

This has the people muttered in worry and fear, wondering who is the murder in this manor as y/n is beside ciel with sebastian beside her, his hand on her lower back as Charles looked at the group with a blank expression on his face.

"And hey, if you think about it logically, wouldn't one of us be the culprit?"

The guests flinch, their faces filled with shock and nervousness even offensive. "Why us!? Don't be ridiculous!" Grimsby said in defense.