His Butler, Careful Tending

[Hello everybody, I just wanna tell you that I'm not sure if you all saw a new update on this book this Monday since I posted a new chapter that's called, his butler, liaison, if you haven't read it then I suggest you all go read that before reading this, thank you for your time!]

Y/n, sebastian and agni gazed down at ciel, who is still asleep on the bed with the cover over him.

The maid smiled with relief when she saw how his color had turn back to normal, no longer pale and his fever had gotten down having it to show that ciel had gotten better which brought ease to her, she's glad that she is able to nurse him back to health even with Soma, agni and sebastian help.

"It seems his fever had dropped. His respiratory sounds are normal, too, and his color has improved immensely since yesterday." Sebastian said with a smile, gazing at y/n who nodded "its a relief, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is, I'm very glad that he had gotten better than yesterday." The maid said with a gentle smile."They do say sleep is the best medicine for humans. Let's not wake him yet." Sebastian said, and y/n nodded.

The maid looked at soma who is asleep at the end of the bed, his arms crossed with his head resting on it and a blanket on him, agni tried to woke him but didn't seem to awaken having him to put soma on him back, carrying him.

"I'll be there, I just need to do something for a quick." The (h/c) haired woman told the male's who nodded and walked out of the bedroom.

When the door is heard closed, y/n gazed over at ciel and she bent down, her hand stroking his head making him slowly open his eyes a bit, gazing at his maid "y/n..."

"I'm sorry, master for not waking you." She apologized."Go back to sleep, okay?" She told him with a gentle smile, and ciel gazed at her."You won't leave me, right?"

Y/n stared at her master then she took his hand. "I won't, I'll always be right by your side." She softly whispered to him, ciel had a light smile as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze."Thank you..." he closed his eyes, going back to sleep while he held the young women's hand, not letting go.

The woman kept a warm look on her face, her fingers stroking his cheek softly.

'I won't let anyone harm you.'

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Y/n walked out of the room, closing the door behind her as she then saw agni and sebastian talking but saw soma speaking having agni to lip synch with him making her raised eyebrow.

"What's going on?" She asked, walking over to them."The young prince told me that I should be kind to the master like you do." The butler replied, making y/n tilted her head."Really?" She looked over at the prince and agni.

"That's right, you're nowhere near as kind to your master as y/n is. Ciel is still a boy. He's at the age where you want to be fawned over and cuddled by your parents all day when you have a cold. But he doesn't have parents. We'll, it's not like I had anything like that. I had grandpa and mina who fawned over me completely and were nice to me. That's why you should be as kind as you can and coddle him like y/n does! Be nice, okay?"

Soma got out of agni back and stood up quickly, running down the hallway before peeking his head out. "Make sure you do it!" He ran off, y/n snickered as she could tell that soma is still afraid of sebastian after what happened.

"Prince! What a kind heart you have!" Agni said, placing his hands together with tears in his eyes.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Y/n and sebastian were cleaning the firepit of the master's bedroom as y/n place the cloth in front of them where sebastian scooped up the dust into the cloth "be kind and spoil him?"