His Butler, Strongest

"Your tea. We have a special Darjeeling blend to offer from Fortnum and mason today."

Sebastian and y/n were in the room with a few close colleagues of Ciel's as the other guest that came over a while ago had already left.

Y/n had begun to prepare the tea and gave the tea cups to ran mao and lau, who thanked her with a smile as she nodded.

"Smells lovely. Tea can be excellent when made well."

Y/n helps Sebastian pour another tea into the cup as a brown-haired person with green yellowish eyes that has glasses on them began to admire y/n and Sebastian as they stammered.

"Grell." Madame red called out to her butler who flinch, snapping out of their daze, looking away from y/n towards their lady, "Uh, yes, my lady."

"Learn something from Sebastian and y/n."

Gell had a frown on their face and looked down, "yes."

"Just look at her." Her red gaze turn to the beautiful female that stood beside Sebastian, holding the saucer that has the cup on top of it then the women squealed surprisingly with her eyes widened as she perked up from madame's red hand going up and down on her backside as her hair goes on end like a cat, "I mean, this physique! You should quit this country job and come work for me in the city!"

Sebastian's eyes widened in surprise even ciel is shocked and stunned at seeing, what his aunt doing to his maid, grell looked a bit surprised and pouted of not able to touch the female as they have admired her a lot, ever since they saw her at first glance.

Ciel clear his throat, "madam red." He frown, "oh, sorry! I couldn't help it. She looked like she needed a physical. Just a doctor's habit." The red haired women rubbed her neck behind with a sheepish smile on her face and a small blush on her cheeks.

An irk mark appear on ciels head as he glared at his aunt as sebastian frown and looked at y/n as his free hand grabbed her hand that isn't holding the saucer, "you alright miss y/n?" Y/n glanced over at the butler with a small smile, "yes, I'm fine, just got surprised by miss Madame red actions, that's all."

Sebastian nodded and give her hand a light squeeze before letting it go as y/n had filled the tea cup and given it to ciel, who give her a light, tiny smile towards her for her to only notice as she return one back to him.

"So, do you believe the drug trafficker, you're after was one of your guests today?" Lau asked as he had placed his cup on the coffee table and stood up from his seat.

"Perhaps." Ciel answered.

"Why not leave the extermination to lau? A rat knows best where a rats nest is, doesn't he?"

Lau walked over to where ciel sitting as he leaned over at his chair with a smile on face from madame red's words, "I'm but a tame guinea pig dedicated to my lord. If the earl instructs me not to act, im bound to do nothing." He had his hand on top of ciel's head who seems unfazed by it.

Y/n looked at them as she stood beside sebastian side with her hands in front as she watched madame red quickly getting off her seat and snatching her young master out of his seat, "watch it!" She glared towards lau with flames coming out of her mouth as ciel laid limply like a doll in her arms, "you'd best keep your filthy paws off my darling nephew!" She spat.

"You wound me! I would never paw at him in his own home, dear madam!"

This only had her more furious as she had let go of ciel, letting him fall to the side only to get catched by y/n, who held him gently in her arms, "are you saying you would if you were elsewhere? Careful! You're on thin ice now, sir!" More flames come out of her mouth as she pointed her finger at lau who laughed of seeing how she reacted.