His Butler, Taking Flight

"Anyway, we just need to investigate the troupes' tents, and we can go home." Ciel informed his servants.

Y/n had sneakily grabbed a large pine barrel, filling it up with hot water so ciel could bathe in it and be clean properly, sebastian unbutton his soaking wet shirt.

"I had planned to patiently be promoted through the troupe, but I can't spend that much time in this environment." Sebastian has removed his clothes and helped his master into the bath as ciel exhaled in enjoyment of the heat as y/n had her hands glowing (f/c), using her magic to keep the bath warm as she started to clean his upper body properly.

Sebastian cleaned his lower body for him then y/n washed his hair after doing that, she pour the water on his head, using a towel to wipe the water off his face "my patience is at its limit."

After ciel's bath, y/n helped her master out, and sebastian quickly put his undergarment, even his pants, so he doesn't freeze in the freezing temperature.

Y/n put his new button shirt over him, "As for us, we can not go out at night since a reaper obstructs sebastian and would even keep me close by his side." She told her master "forcing our way through will be the easiest."

"Even if there's a reaper here, we still haven't dertermind if the troupe is to blame, so be patient, you two." The young boy buttoned his shirt as the raven haired demon put the blanket over his shoulder, then y/n grabbed a clean towel, using it to dry his soaking wet hair.

"Yes." They nodded as y/n continued to dried his hair after she did that. She put the towel over his shoulder."we should strike during the show, when they are out of their tents." He sits down on the large box as y/n goes towards him, bending down "first of all, we need to think of a way to shake off that freckles who's stuck to us. I must be on the move, or it will be pointless."

The maid used the towel to clean his legs as ciel exhaled, causing him to show his breath in the cold air, shivering of the coldness as y/n frown in concern for her master.

"Let's get back home soon. I want to eat something sweet."

Y/n smiled softly. "we shall prepare some warm tea for you as well." She stood up and kept the blanket around him, wrapping her arms around him to keep him warm, having ciel to snuggle close to her for warmth.

━━━━━━◇x◇━━━━━━

It was nighttime as many people were coming over at the circus and going to the circus tent to go watch the performance and tricks of the main actors.

At the tent of where the people were in, getting ready for the show "d'ya know where my headdress is?" Wendy asked."Here it is." Sebastian came over, handing the headdress to Wendy.

"Hey, we don't've enough knives. Are there spares?" Dagger asked, and ciel came running, holding a box of knives that moved around in the box."Here!"

"Everyone, the performance is about to begin, so hurry up!" Joker told everyone who is hurrying up to get themselves ready and dressed up.

Ciel placed the box of knives on top of the other boxes, breathing heavily as he sat on a small box.'Will I get to investigate the tents before I keel over from overwork?'

Y/n is helping some of the actors get ready as ciel looked up "Excuse me, what do I do-" he cut himself off when he saw the person walked passed him then sees everyone is gone expect Sebastian, William and y/n here checking on the costumes.

William is beside y/n, his hand on her back as he stayed by her side while Sebastian side glared towards William for touching y/n.

The young boy gasped, standing up. "Sebastian! Y/n!" Ciel called out to his maid and butler, who looked over at him."Freckles isn't here. Let's go check the tents now. Well, get it done in ten minutes." He whispered to them who bent down a bit, listening to their masters words.