The Real Truth Of The Murder Case

Morning had finally come as guests had gone to their carriages, finally returning to their homes at last.

Arthur head towards the carriage, gazing over to see Woodley taken to the Scotland police carriage as y/n is beside ciel and Jeremy, she glance over to see Charles have a bothered and disappointment expression on him having her to smirk lightly.

She looked over to see Jeremy heading to Arthur, talking with him and she saw the professor face filled with surprise causing her to grin that's when she, ciel and the other servants entered inside the manor.

They headed up the stairs until the double Is heard slammed open and running footsteps entering the manor, echoing it as the maid looked over to see the professor come back, standing in front of the stairs, crouching down a bit, his hands on his knees as he panted heavily, looking agitated.

Jeremy and ciel halted, glancing over their shoulder to the brunette man at the bottom of the stairs. The man beside her had a grin on his lips. "Why are you so flustered? Did you forget something?"

"I return to confirm the truth, reverend Jeremy." Arthur said between breaths."No..." he looked up with a hardened look,"the butler, sebastian!"

The raven haired man smirked. "Excellent! It seems we've rather underestimate you or rather say "you desu" professor." He grabbed his face, tearing out the fake mask showing his true face. This stun the professor of seeing sebastian face and is alive.

Y/n looked at the demon butler. "It seems you weren't able to fool everybody, sebastian." She grinned and the butler frown, gazing at her "oh come on my dear, it's just one person that figure out it was me, I mean the case is over and everyone still thinks I'm dead even the servants still think and I'm pretty sure the others will too when the young master tells his fiance and prince soma."

Sebastian had his hand on her lower back, holding her which had ciel glare at his butler "so i still fooled everyone, I just revealed myself a bit to the professor though since the case is done and we had sir woodley gone to prison."

"You really are desperate, huh? Well, alright then, I'll give you a small reward after this." She smiled at him, who seemed happy of her words, but their master was gazing at them with suspicious and confusion of hearing y/n gonna give reward to the butler demon.

But before the young boy could ask, Arthur began to stutterly speak that it was filled with shock and disbelief. "i-i can't believe it." He gazes at the mask that is still in sebastian other hand that isn't holding the beautiful maid close to him.

"There's no way anything that implausible could be true."

"Oh? Didn't you come back because you were certain?" He asked with a blank face."If you'd just been on your way, you could have returned to that tranquil "reality," so why did you come back? Why, when you're shaking so badly?" He pointed out the professor quivering body, his hands gripping his pants tightly.

"Because if the misgivings I felt weren't just misgivings, I'd have to chase the yard's carriage immediately!"

Ciel let out a small chuckle, his arm resting on the railing of the stairs as he gazed down to the floor. "You certainly have a strong sense of justice, professor." He turn his head to face the man,"but then, you do claim to be a fan of medieval knights in your writing." He laughed lightly, holding his chin with an amusement smile on his lips."Once you know the truth, you might not be able to leave. Didn't you consider that?"

Arthur eyes widened, his face filled with confusion and fear. "Huh?"

"I'm only joking." He turned around, his back facing the professor who kept his eyes on him."You're right on the mark. Woodley wasn't behind the murders." He walked up the stairs before stopping, turning his head."At least, not in this case." He revealed which had Arthur gasped.