Catching The Culprit

A young woman was standing, her heels planted on the ground that was covered in snow, the cold wind blowing through the air causing it to gently move her cloak that she is wearing through the cold wind.

She was staring at the distance with a blank expression on her face. The hood slipped off her head, having her (h/c) hair to show.

The woman looked at her hands that was covered in blood, her (e/c) and red eyes filled with dullness and lifeless, she had a frown on her lips as she turn to behind her where the white snow was covered in dark red, multiple bodies laid on the ground as they had multiple wounds on them, all of them had looks of horror, fear and despair.

She stared at the bodies with emptiness. She let out a quiet scoffed "still not good enough..." she sighed, having to see her own breath in the cold temperature.

She looked up as the blood dripped down from her fingertips, her nails sharp as she gritted her teeth together. "I keep looking and continue looking, but I couldn't find the perfect one." She exhaled, her shoulder slumping down as she closed her eyes.

'How could I have gotten myself this far? I knew I shouldn't have shown myself to those who only wanted my power and tried to use me, but I couldn't help the rage. I felt that 'they' did to 'them'.' She frowned, then she started to walk away from the lifeless bodies of mortals.

She continued to walked, not caring how long or how much she had gone until she arrived at the busy city of London, she had cleaned her hands having no sign of blood on her hands or anywhere on her.

The woman kept passing the crowd, she looked up to see snow is gently falling as she saw that building has decorations for the holiday.

She hummed as she was in a deep thought until something or rather someone bumped against her legs, having her look over her shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" A child's voice is heard below her having her to looked down to see a small boy with blue-black hair and sapphire eyes, he looked up at with a guilty and apologetic expression on his face.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." She simply told him, she had her hood over her head, but her heterochromia eyes were seen underneath the hood of her cloak.

The little boy gazed upwards at her, his eyes filled with interest and curiosity "you're eyes are really pretty, though." He smiled. The woman kept gazing at him with a blank look on her."Thank you." She gently told him, she continued staring into his sapphire eyes as she didn't seem to want to look away at all.

She was getting this strange feeling in her, a feeling that she never knew that she'll feel after so many years, her eyes widened a bit of it.'What is this feeling am I getting? Are these emotions?'

"What's you're name pretty lady?" The young boy voice snapped her out of her thinking state, and she opened her mouth to speak, but another voice was heard calling out to the small child,"ciel! There you are!" The boy turns to see his mother running over with worry on her features, and this had the woman to quickly leave while the boy is distracted.

"I told you not to run away. Who were you talking to?" Ciel's mother bends down a bit, checking for any injuries on him "oh I was talking to..." He turns to look at the cloak person only to see her gone."A pretty lady..." He frowns sadly of seeing her left.

"Come on honey, let's go back home now, I'm sure your father is waiting for us to return home." The young woman told her son who nodded, holding her hand as she stood up and walked away with ciel.