His Butler, Freeloader

"So all the victims had just returned home from India then?" Ciel said as he and his two demons were by Aberline side as they were at the crime scene of where the males were hanged upside down with letters on them that had insults.

"Oh, you're here!" Aberline exclaimed.

Y/n was even taking a peek at the papers in aberline hands as she was beside sebastian's side.

"But the culprit hasn't killed anyone yet." Ciel walks over to Arthur, taking the paper from his hand and begins reading it,"the child of craziness and laziness." This man does have a way with words, doesn't he? I agree our country would benefit if all these nouveaux riche fresh from India disappeared."

Ciel lowered the papers and looked at the mark on the paper that seemed to be representing a tongue being stuck out. "Still, i don't like this mark."

Arthur took the paper from ciel. "With this, he's mocking the queen and all englishmen, too! He's Indian. I'm certain of it!"

The young male smirked lightly. "Ah, I imagine that would be the reason I was called in. Most of the Indians who've come here illegally are staying in the criminal neighborhoods of the east end, and Scotland yard still doesn't know their exact number or their precise location, does it?"

Arthur grunt of hearing this, glaring towards the young boy as y/n smirked of her master words as she held her hands in front of her as she watches the polices take away the victims after getting them down from the position, they were in moments ago.

"I can not allow her majesty to continue suffering such an indignation. Sebastian, y/n, let's go."

"Sir." Y/n and sebastian said unison as ciel began to walk away, having his maid and butler to follow him.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

"I believe this area is where the bulk of Indians have settled." Sebastian told ciel as y/n, Ciel and Sebastian were in a criminal area of where the Indians stay in.

"Yes." Y/n's master agreed as he examined the place before he bumped into someone.

"That hurt!" The Indian male groaned out fakely in pain,"you fiend! I've cracked a rib. I might die from this!"

Y/n scoffed at the male actions of being in pain when she knew that he was faking it and trying to cause a scene to get ciel's money.

This had the beautiful maid go in front of ciel with her arm out to keep him safe as she glared at the Indian men.

"Hey, what happened?"

"What a terrible injury! He should pay you back for it!"

"Yes, give us all your money, brat."

The Thugs began to surround ciel, y/n, and Sebastian as y/n narrows her eyes as ciel stayed behind his maid, his eyes gazing at the thug in front of him.

"What a cliché bunch of thugs we seem to have run into, right y/n?" Sebastian looked at the thugs before gazing over at the beautiful female who glanced over at him and spoke "yes, perhaps we should teach them a lesson of not getting in the way." She smirked.

Sebastian grinned. "we should." He agreed as he began cracking his knuckles."Master, shall we handle this?"

"Yes, but make it quick and be careful, y/n." The maid nodded.

"Certainly." Sebastian fixed his black gloves.

The thug went to grab ciel jacket collar, but y/n grabbed a hold of his wrist tightly, "I would not allow you to touch my master." She sneered angrily as the thug growls "let go you bitch!"