His Butler, Capricious

Y/n and Sebastian were sitting on the carriage rider seat as y/n is beside Sebastian, looking ahead as they were heading to the country estate that's located in the city.

The carriage continued riding down the road passing many citizens and towards the location of their destination as ciel who is inside the carriage, sitting on the seat as he looked at the envelope, that was sent from the queen herself.

The trio finally arrived at the manor, Sebastian parked the carriage in front of the estate as Sebastian gets down from his seat and helped y/n get down who thanked him with a smile which he return gently.

Y/n went to the door of the carriage and open it, helping ciel get out as he thanked his maid with a small smile, who give one back and nodded.

They walked up the stairs of the front entrance towards the door, "I hate this. There are too many people in London."

Sebastian open the front door for his master and y/n as they walked inside the manor, "there is no helping it, my lord. It's tradition for the nobility to migrate en masse to town from the country every season." Y/n told her young lord.

Ciel huffed quietly as he frown, "the season, eh?" They began to walk up the stairs to the second floor of the mansion, "a waste of time, if you ask me."

"Getting away from the manor could prove a nice change of pace." Sebastian said to his master as they continued to walk up the stairs, "it's a break from those four, at least. We can enjoy a little peace and quiet for a time."

Y/n nodded, "I'm sure that would be nice for you my lord." She smiled at ciel who glance over at his maid, "your right, some peace and quiet does sound nice."

They went to the double doors that lead to the study room as Sebastian grabbed the handle of it, opening the doors only to be greeted by madame red, grell, and lau, searching through cabinets and bookshelves even the pots, making a mess in the study room.

"Goodness sake! Where do they keep the tea in this house?" The red-haired female threw a book on the ground as she groan annoyed of not finding the tea.

"I can't find it either!" Lau looked into the decorated flower vase as sebastian even ciel had comical expression on their face of seeing the sight of others in the room while y/n sweatdropped of seeing them here.

"Don't be silly! Of course it's not in there." She shouted at lau then ciel shouted with a shock look on his face, "madam red?! Lau? Why are you here?" This had the three people in the room to notice y/n, sebastian and ciel presence as they looked over at the trio.

"Ciel! You're early, dear." Madame red smile at her nephew, "your sudden appearance here in town must mean..." lau trailed off, "the queen's gaurd dog has a new scent to follow."

Ciel frown as he had a bored look on him, narrowing his eyes.

Y/n looked at them as she sighed and shake her head but she sees grell there as she give the brown haired butler a smile who blushed and give one in return.

═───────◇───────═

Y/n, ciel and the others were in the dining room as y/n has served tea to ciel while sebastian given ciel's close colleagues their own tea's as he had placed a Three-tier stand on the table that had bread, sandwiches and a pear and blackberry cornmeal cake.

Y/n placed a plate that had a piece of cake on, in front of ciel, who given her a gentle look that only his maid could see then ciel turn his gaze to his two colleagues with a blank expression as he took a sip of his tea while y/n, grell and sebastian were behind them, standing.