His Butler, Competing

"Ah, my word! Our gracious queen. Her majesty and mother of England, queen Victoria!" The man announced.

The queen began to walk down the red carpet with the silvered haired male following beside her, holding her hand.

Y/n narrows her eyes, glaring at the silver haired male, who side glances at her and gives the female demon a grin.

Sebastian wrapped his arm over her waist, holding y/n close, glaring at the purple eyed male as the female demon kept her gaurd up, watching the male closely.

The citizens begin to sing for their queen except baldroy, lau, and Ran, even sebastian and y/n.

The maid demon kept giving the queen a nasty glare as the citizens continued to sing until the queen had reached the seat that she was supposed to sit on.

The silver haired male bends down a bit to listen to the small woman who whispers to his ear.

"Her majesty bids me tell you."I am so sorry I have been unable to appear before you. However, I am in such perfect health that I may even enjoy curry again. My late husband was exceedingly fond of curry as well. I look forward to your food."

This had the audience to cheer and applause as y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes, gazing away, but the silvered haired male eyes lingered on the beautiful maid with a devilish smirk on his lips.

Sebastian sees this and has y/n close to him, glaring darkly at the queen's butler having the purple eyed male to return the glare at him.

"And with that, a la cuisine!"

❁ ══════ ❃•❃ ══════ ❁

Y/n sees agni had begun to cook his curry at a fast pace as the scent of the curry could be smelt wonderful and delicious, but she grinned of the idea she had come up.

She leaned to sebastian ear and whispered to his ear, having the demon butler to smirk of the idea that y/n had come up.

"Excellent idea, my dear." He whispered to her as y/n smirked."Let's win this competition, sebastian."

The raven haired male nodded with a devilish smile on his face, giving her hand a small kiss.

That's when sebastian and y/n started their cooking on the pan, having to catch the audience as y/n grabbed some spices and threw it over at the pan.

The crowd began to murmur among themselves of how amazed they were, but to their shocking, they saw sebastian breaking pieces of a chocolate bar and dropping it into the pot of curry.

Y/n smirked as ciel watches his maid and butler with a blank look on his face as Henry laughed at seeing this, thinking that y/n and sebastian are doing is ridiculous.

But y/n side glances at Henry, giving a glare to him, causing him to flinch, but he somehow feels like he knew her from somewhere.

Agni is surprised to see what y/n and sebastian are putting in their pot of curry.

"He is wrong! That is a legitimate ingredient. Blending cacao in provides aroma and bitterness and gives it a mellow, full-bodied flavor."

Y/n stirred the pot as sebastian grabbed a small bowl and gave it to y/n, who used the soup ladle to pour the curry into the bowl.

"Where did you two get an idea like that? You two are an englishman, are you not?"

Y/n took a sip from the bowl, humming from the taste and lean the bowl to sebastian face who looked a bit shocked but had a smirk as y/n gives him a taste of the curry from the bowl.