Finding The Earl's Bedroom Key

"Piecing your testimonies together, we know the first murder was lord siemens. Time of death was approximately 1:10 AM, the second Phelps, at roughly 2:38. That makes sebastian the last murder." Arthur explained to the group of the murder and time of death.

"The butler was last?" Lau said, and the brunette man nodded."Yes. That's because..."

Finny raised his hand up. "we all saw sir sebastian that night with Lady y/n." He told them as y/n nodded, confirming what the gardener is saying was true.

"It was about 2:50."

"What did he want at that hour?" Ciel asked his servants, gazing over at them as he held a saucer in one hand and the other holding his tea cup before looking at his maid "and how come you were with him y/n?"

"He needed me to help him with a few things and tell the servants of what they needed to do today." She explained to her master who hummed, nodding, then Bard spoke, his arms crossed against his chest."He asked me to check the food stocks, and y/n told finny to clean the fireplaces."

"Y/n brought me a carrier owl and asked me to release it at dawn." Mey-rin told the young boy who then looked at the beautiful maid,"sebastian told me to bring an owl to mey-rin while he went to do something." Ciel nodded, then turned his eyes to the three servants.

"I see, but why an owl?" The earl raised eyebrow "owls can fly through storms, unlike pigeons. That guy really knows what he's doing." The chef said.

Charles looked at the two maids with curious in his silver eyes. "What was in the letter?"

"I already released it without looking."

"How about you, beautiful? Do you know what it was in the letter?" Charles asked the young maid who gaze at him, their eyes connected as he couldn't help but admire her two different eye colors "I couldn't read it since i was too focused on of doing my task." She replied to the butler who hummed, staring at her before nodding.

"He might have sent a letter to the police." Arthur guessed of what could the letter be. He looked over at the earl, who focused his attention on the professor."After all, the telephone would be useless in this storm."

Charles kept a blank look but he will keep staring at the earl and y/n with an unreadable emotion in his silver eyes as arthur starts writing down on the notebook he had in his hands "if we list everyone's alibis with the timeline, this is what we get."

The professor held up the notebook that had the alibi list that had labels on it with the names of y/n, ciel, The guests and the servantsand then the times of the three deaths that happen last night.

"Lord phantomhive is the only one who could have murdered lord siemens, sebastian must have killed Mr Phelps, because he had the earl's room key, and was the only one who could lock the door. And then, anyone but the earl or myself could have murdered sebastian. In their words, no one person could have killed all three victims." He explained which had the guests be stun while y/n had a blank expression on her face as ciel took a sip of his tea as the maid stood beside her master.

"Then, how on earth..." Grimsby trailed off with fear and confusion in his voice."That's enough... I've had enough of this!!" Woodley said loudly with anger but y/n could tell that he was stressed out and scared of this whole thing "if it can't be one person, it has to be the pair who came together!" He accused, looking at Irene and Grimsby."Just get them!" He pointed at the couple.

This caused the ginger man to stand up with fury of the old man accusation, he glared down at the man as he felt insulted of his words "fuck the hell off!! Were stuck in this awful place and your treating us like killers!?" He clenched his fists as Irene wrapped his arms around him, trying to get him to settle down.