His Butler, However You Please

The door of the phantomhive mansion is heard open having ciel who is walking up the stairs to halt and looked over his shoulder.

"Ciel!" A familiar high pitch voice shouted out having ciel to be shocked of seeing elizabeth here who is running towards him with a large happy smile on her lips as y/n and sebastian were at the top of the stairs.

"Lizzie?"

Elizabeth grabbed a hold of her fiance and swing him around in circles very fast causing ciel to be dizzy and groan as y/n helped ciel stand up causing him to thank his maid quietly then elizabeth grabbed his hand and place a small box on his hand.

"Here, this is for you! Open it, okay? I can't wait!" Elizabeth said excitedly as ciel looked at the small box and went to unwrapped the bow on the small box but Elizabeth gasps of seeing the ring that she thought she broken awhile ago on her fiance thumb.

Before ciel could open the small box, elizabeth grabbed his wrist causing him to looked at his fiance with confusion.

"Hold on a moment! I thought I broke this ring a while ago."

"Well, fortunately y/n was able to repair it."

Elizabeth looked at y/n with surprise as the maid just kept a polite smile on her lips as the blonde haired female looked over at ciel and began speaking, "but that's impossible. It was chipped! I don't even see a single crack."

"That Is true but if she couldn't do something so simple then-" Sebastian sentences was cut off by his master who spoke before the black haired butler could continue speaking.

"Then what kind of special maid would she be, really?" The young earl glance over at y/n who smirked.

Sebastian seemed a bit surprised before having an amusement smirk on his lips, "you took the words out of my mouth, sir." He bowed down a bit.

Elizabeth took a step back with sadness in her eyes, "oh, she fixed it. That's fantastic news." She frown, closing her eyes.

"My lady? Are you all right?" Elizabeth maid asked with worried.

Y/n looked at the small box and hummed, getting this strange feeling in her, "so, lady elizabeth, what do you have in the box there?" The maid asked the young woman who gasped and quickly snatched the small box out of ciel's hand.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's a secret!" She quickly said, making up a excuse.

"Huh? A secret? But you just told me to open it, didn't you?"

Elizabeth chuckled nervously "I was teasing you, silly!" She had a small smile on her lips.

"Teasing?"

"No proper lady would try to win a gentleman with material things. That would be unseemly." Elizabeth looked over at her maid, "Now, are you ready, paula? Ring the bells!"

"Oh, yes, of course, my lady." Paula brought out couple of handbells out and began jiggling it, "jingle, jingle, jingle."

The green eyed female waved at her fiance with a wide smile on her face "well, that's all, so have a good day!" Elizabeth grabbed her maid by the arm and they quickly left the mansion, slamming the door behind them.

Y/n raised eyebrow of Elizabeth action as she held her hands together as the trio looked at the entrance door with confusion on their face of how Elizabeth acted today.

"She came here to ring some bells for me?"

Y/n then glance over at her master, "tomorrow is your birthday, young master. I'm sure that's why she came." She said, giving a reason of why she came here but she couldn't help but be suspicious of why Elizabeth would act like that and taking the present away so quickly when she impatiently wanted ciel to open it.