His Butler, Training

Y/n, ciel and sebastian ran downstairs to the dungeon as they stopped in front of the cell that Henry was locked in as they saw a puddle of blood and a gaping hole in the wall along with debris knocked inside, showing that it had been busted from the outside.

Y/n narrows her eyes as Angela comes up behind the two demons and ciel, looking at the cell, gasping of seeing her master gone, "Where is Lord Barrymore?"

A loud pounding is heard as Angela gasped and looked over as the pounding on the door continued having y/n, and the others headed towards the entrance of the manor.

Angela opens the door, having one of the villagers come running inside, breathing heavily as he falls on his hands and knees from all the running.

Y/n looked at the villager whose body was trembling and his clothes wet from the rain, "the demon hound. The great hound is here!" The man looked up with fear in his eyes.

"No!" Mey-rin said, frightened.

"The hound?"

Y/n frown, her eyes narrowed as she then could hear a loud howling in the distance.

"Let's go, everybody." She told the group who nodded.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Y/n, sebastian and the others ran towards the site that ciel and the servants were at earlier and where James's dog had been killed.

"What's happening?"

The dogs were howling very loudly, and the village people were chanting as they were on their knees, bardroy grabbed hold of one of the villagers' shoulders, "Snap out it! What are you all doing?" But the villagers didn't respond as they continued to chant.

Thunder cracked as the light of the thunder showed Henry lifeless body, leaning against the wall of the structure, blood on the wall as his eyes were white, no pupils showing at all.

This caused mey-rin and finny to scream out in horror of seeing the dead body of Henry Barrymore.

Ciel looked over at y/n and sebastian, who glanced at him as their master gave them a look that had them nod and head towards Henry lifeless body. The two demons began to examine the body.

Y/n grabbed one of Henry arms and saw that his entire hand was missing as she furrowed her eyebrows and looked over at sebastian, who gave her a serious expression on his face.

"What do you think, miss y/n?"

The maid hummed, thinking as she had let go of Henry arm.

"Oh, great, demon hound!"

"Please, please, oh please!"

"Demon hound, please forgive us!"

The villagers pleaded as Angela shuddered as she closed her eyes and passed out, falling on the ground having finny to go to her and grabbing her with worry in his eyes. "angela!" He called out worried.

Y/n glance over at Angela and huffed, knowing that she's faking it but she looked at sebastian and grinned, giving him the look that had him smirked of knowing, what y/n's thinking of.

It seems whatever killed Lord Henry wasn't a human.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Well, this is unfortunate, master. To think all, this happening after the case was closed." Sebastian smirked as he looked at his master who seemed annoyed of his teasing as y/n sweatdropped.

"I'm sure you are a bit annoyed." The butler smirked as y/n whispered to him, "You'll be making him more annoyed with your teasing Sebastian."

Sebastian chuckled lightly, "it's just amusing to see the master being annoyed and irritated." He whispered with a smirk as y/n huffed and rolled her eyes but had a smirk on her lips, "better hope, he doesn't order me shutting that mouth of yours."