His Butler, Liaison

Ciel panted heavily in his sleep as he started to get nightmares of seeing the lifeless body of his parents and asking someone to help him only for him to be kidnapped and be held in that horrible place that would tortured him and give him hell.

Until he summon sebastian and the beautiful woman with (h/l), (h/c) hair and those lovely red and (e/c) eyes that brings comfort to him, he never regretted making a contract with those demons but mostly, he never regretted choosing to be sealed a deal with y/n.

The moment he made the deal with her, it was the best thing, he's ever done cause when he thought that he would never smile and feel happiness or joy, she came along and made sure, he feels like that but only around her.

He hoped that when the deal between her and him is finished, she will continue to be by his side.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

Y/n and sebastian looked at William with narrowed eyes as he held his reaper weapon while he was wearing pajamas and was glaring towards sebastian.

The maid looked at him as he spoke, "Where do you think you two are going? Im quite sure I told you not to wander around without your master."

"I'm sorry, but my master can't make this move himself, so he asked me to do it instead." Sebastian said with a smirk."Return to the tent at once. I can not allow you to act independently." William clenched his weapon as y/n narrows her eyes and huffed, then a hand is felt on her back having her to look over at him.

"Go ahead and do the task for the master, I'll take care of him, okay?" The butler told the maid who nodded that's when she sees William stretched out his extendable pruner is metal towards sebastian, but she and sebastian backed away from each other, dodging it.

Y/n landed behind one of the tents, and she ran off when she saw William was distracted, attacking sebastian with his reaper, making her grin as she continued to head off while sebastian is dealing with William.

◈ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◈

Y/n had checked on ciel, stroking his cheek as he slept, she saw doll beside him asleep having her to hummed softly but smirk a bit as she then kissed ciel's head "rest well, my lord." She combed her fingers through his hair, then she pulled away, quickly leaving the tent before the doctor came back.

The (h/c) haired maid is hiding behind the tent, overhearing the conversation between beast and Joker, she narrowed her eyes as she saw Joker wrapped his scarf around her and left her to go see father, bidding her goodnight.

She heard her cry, and she then smirked, an idea that came to her mind. She knew how to get information about the person who was behind these kidnapping of the children.

The maid made sure she knew the right spell she would be using as she then speak "oh dear. Are you crying?" She asked the raven haired woman as she stepped out of her hiding spot, gazing at beast who was on her knees with tears in her scarlet eyes.

Beast whimpered as she clenched her fists. "None of your business! Piss off!" She rudely told her, which didn't faze the maid, only making her grin more."I'm afraid that's impossible."

Beast stood up to her feet as she went to get away from y/n but in a blink of an eye, she came behind her with a devilish smirk "it's pointless to pursue a human like him."

The raven haired woman gasped as she grasped into the fench where y/n was behind her and had her one hand on the fence close to her beast's hand "he cannot return your feelings. He thinks he should treat you nicely, at least. But he knows it'll hurt you more in the end. Cruel, isn't it? When did you start this?"