His Butler, Supremely Talented

"Young Master, he has made his move." Sebastian told ciel as he is hanging upside down, looking through the window as y/n is beside him but is sitting on the window sill, she couldn't help but giggle lightly of sebastian being upside down having the demon butler to give the maid a smile.

Ciel stood up from his chair, glancing at his butler and maid. "Good. Let's follow him." Y/n nodded as ciel gave his maid a gentle look to her.

"Take me with you!" A voice told them having ciel and y/n looked over to see Soma awake and is in his normal clothes.

"You? Why?" Ciel furrowed his eyebrows as y/n frown, getting this feeling that they shouldn't take Soma with them, but she knew that the prince can be stubborn and would keep asking them to take him.

"I know that agni has been sneaking out after I fall asleep." Soma turns his gaze away."I want to know what he's been up to. That is my right."

Ciel, y/n, and sebastian stared at Som then ciel looked at y/n, and she muttered, "Even if we decline, he won't give up master."

Ciel sighed. "You're right, y/n." He frown.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

Ciel, y/n and the others had followed agni, seeing him going to a huge mansion as ciel, y/n and the others hidden themselves behind a wall, peeking theirs head out, watching agni as the gates open from the guards, letting agni inside.

"A nice place. Who lives here?" Soma asked.

"This estate belongs to Harold West Jeb. He imports a wide range of goods from India. He owns various stores, coffee houses, and the like. I've met him once. He's disgustingly obsessed with his social status." Ciel explained as y/n frown, remembering one time that Harold tried to flirt with her but this almost had him killed by sebastian who tried to ripe his head off even ciel ordered sebastian to try and get rid of Harold but luckily, y/n managed to calm the two males down before they could do something that could bring consequences of their actions.

"People at one of his businesses have been found trussed-up and hung upside down." Sebastian explained."Mr west happened to be away at the time, however, so, fortunately for him, he managed to escape unharmed." The maid continued for the butler.

"My, isn't he lucky."

The young male gazed over his maid and butler. "Shall we have a look?"

"Indeed." Y/n and sebastian gave a small bow to their master as y/n grabbed ciel, carrying him in her arms causing him to blush as he wrapped his arms around her having her to smile at him.

Sebastian and y/n jumped over the stone fence with ciel in the (h/c) haired woman's arms.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

Sebastian, y/n, and the others managed to sneak inside the mansion as they made sure not to be spotted by any of the guard or servants.

They headed upstairs to the room, agni is in as they open the door a bit, leaving a small crack that is enough for them to see what's going on inside.

Agni is sitting on the couch with a blank expression on his face.

"Why not relax with a nice scotch? An excollent one from justerini and brooks. They hold the royal warrant, you know." Harold said as he went to agni, holding two glass cups, handing one of the cups to agni, but he didn't take it having him to pull the glass cup away.

Harold places the cup on a nearby table as he walks in front of agni with a wicked smirk on his lips as he holds a newspaper in his hand, "Our plan has been perfect so far. You've done well for me, agni. I think we've done all we need to. Stringing up anyone else won't be necessary." He threw the newspaper to the couch, bending down a bit, grabbing agni wrist of the bandage hand.