His Butler, Sneering

Grell was laughing, swirling around with a wicked wide smirk on their lips as their stood on the clocktower. "I'm back!" They laughed out joyfully, twirling around with their chainsaw on.

"Hey, sutcliff, you're really keyed up." A blond man said, leaning against the barrier fence on the clocktower, wearing a pair of black glasses with a suit on him.

"Obviously! My suspension was all cleaning and scut work! Do you realize how I've longed for this day?!" They got themselves down from the barrier fence, pointing at the reaper who flinched a bit of the closeness of the chainsaw blade.

"Oh, it feels so good back in my hands! This is really the best death scythe."

"It wasn't easy getting you permission to use that, you know. Seriously, if I hadn't asked that girl in general affairs-" the blonde man got interrupted by grell,"I know. What do you want, a cookie? I'll pay you back in hard work. Besides, I've got a special assignment this time." They inches the blade to the tall blonde man who gulped, sweating nervously.

Grell grinned, licking their lips of the thought of the familiar (h/c) haired woman "this should be a fun night." They go on the fence barrier."I'm coming. (N/n), my darling!" They laughed as they jumped off the clocktower onto the roof and headed off to do their assignment, hoping to see y/n.

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

Y/n held ciel very close, she could feel his body trembling, his breathing shaking and heavy as he gripped into his maid's skirt, not wanting to let her go as y/n glared at Baron with wrath and murder in her dark red eyes that stared into his soul.

"You know, earl, I remember perfectly the first day we met." The chubby man gazed over at ciel with a crazy look in his eyes as he grinned widely."Yes, everything started that day five years ago!"

The man started explaining of how he met ciel and his father at a party event of where he started to become obsessed with the phantomhive family of how special they are, meeting the father of ciel's every chance, he gets to know why they are and to stay by their side even to get to know them more and he changed his face, thinking he was too ugly to touch them and he started to be obsessed with ciel, wanting to be someone special and his wife left him then he started to bring in a lot dolls and have the people of the circus that he took in be dressed up in many outfits and give them body parts that helped them walked or grabbed things by their hands.

Baron wanted to become worthy to ciel, he would have Joker knew everything that is going on with the phantomhive family having him to know that phantomhive manor was on fire and heard the entire family died having him depressed but only to be told by a man that ciel is alive and has him which had the chubby man to begged the man to let him see him having Joker to hold him back but Baron fall to the floor, showing him to not have any legs and he wasn't able to allow to see ciel because of him being unlucky one.

"Even now, I can't forget the pain I felt back there. I, who gave up everything to meet you, was the only one who couldn't. I wondered why fate kept us apart. And then on that day, they were all gone." Baron explain to the young earl as they all has came down and ciel had a cold look on his face, his eyes narrowed, he kept the gun pointing at chubby man as y/n had a hardened expression as she stood by her master with a dagger in her hand, clenching tightly as she looked at this man with so much disgust and rage.

"It was you, wasn't it, earl? You killed them all." Ciel could see it, the lifeless bloody bodies all around the hellish place, he was tortured in, the table covered in his own blood that he laid on as the many dead cloak bodies surrounded him on the ground.

"I'm so envious. A beautiful end with the cold moon at their deathbeds. Please, make me one of them." Baron spread his arms."Look! I've prepared everything just as it was then! This ritual chamber... the lambs... and finally you, earl!"