Black Butler, The Book Of Murder

Y/n and sebastian were making the deserts before hearing a commotion in the kitchen that mey-rin and bard is in as sebastian is holding a three tier tray that had deserts on it that they were finished baking.

"Seems we have some unexpected guests here." The maid said as sebastian nodded, agreeing with her "seems so, we better go head out and check it out." He looked at her, the (h/c) haired woman nodded as they headed off towards the kitchen.

They arrive at the kitchen to see two men with silver hair and silvered colored eyes, one a tall man and the other a bit shorter than the tall male as she sees the young man with long hair has a thin fancy sword in his hand, fighting with mey-rin and bard as he managed to cut the guns of hers in half which shocked her.

He then went to strick bard that saved mey-rin when he tried to slice the maid but sebastian and y/n came in time where the long silvered haired man stabbed his sword into one of the deserts on the three tier tray that sebastian is holding.

Y/n had her tray up in front of her, standing in front of bard as the tip of the sword had pressed against the tray as she had saved bard in time.

She narrows her eyes as she can see that these two men are secret officers, even the butlers of the queen, judging by their appearance and their outfit.

Sebastian stood up with a polite smile on his features, facing the young man. "These custard cream puffs were made with fresh eggs from our household chickens. Please enjoy." He told the young man as the silver haired man had one of the puffs in his sword that slide down to the bottom of his sword then he took a bite out of the puff, he smirked as he licked his lips "they're alright, I guess." He kept his silver eyes lingering on the (h/c) haired woman.

The other man went over to mey-rin to check for any wounds on her "passable, at least." Y/n went over to mey-rin, and the tall man pulled away, having the maid to gently help mey-rin up who thanked her with a blush on her cheeks.

She smiled and nodded, handing her glasses to her that she gently took from her "sebastian, y/n, who the hell are these guys?" Bard asked the maid and the butler.

The two silvered haired men went by each other side, gazing at the servants in front of them. "My name is Charles Grey." The long silvered haired man introduced.

"And I'm Charles Phipps." The short silvered haired man introduced himself as well.

"Together we go by "double Charles." Were her majesty's private secretarial officers and butlers. Nice to meet you."

That's when Charles grey looked at y/n before smirking, walking over to her "I'm guessing you must be the young maid that I've heard about always being by the young earl side huh? Aren't you a beauty, it's lovely to meet you." He took her hand and gave it a kiss, then Charles Phipps went over and bowed down a bit in front of y/n.

"It is lovely to meet you, we've heard interesting things about you that had caught our interest, my lady." He took her other hand and gave it a kiss.

Y/n looked at the two silvered haired men and smirked. "It's a pleasure to meet you both as well." She could feel sebastian glaring at them, his aura filled with rage and darkness making her sweatdropped.

"Shall we take you to our young master now?" She polity asked."Yes, that would be lovely." Charles Phipps said, standing up as he let go of her hand gently.

Charles grey stood up properly, smirking as he nodded then he wrapped his arm over her waist causing sebastian to almost break the tier three trey in his hands, he has his eyes closed to not show his red glowing eyes, keeping a tight smile on his face.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Y/n, sebastian and the Charles were in ciel's study room as the two queen's butlers sat down on the sofa facing the earl who is also sitting on another sofa in front of them.