His Butler, Colleague

"That confirms there's something going on in this circus." Ciel narrowed his eyes as he watched William walked away."It seems like there could be some value in sounding him out, y/n-" he turns to look at his maid and butler.

But ciel gets interrupted by an arm over his neck, causing him to glance up to see dagger with a grin, y/n stood beside sebastian, gazing at William before turning to dagger.

"What're you doing, smile?" Dagger smiled."You gotta practice, so you dont lose to black and (c/n)! Pratice!" He dragged ciel away."y-yes!"

"As you wish." Y/n and sebastian said, knowing their master is asking them to ask the reaper of why he is here in this circus for.

Y/n and sebastian go towards William. "Pardon us." The reaper halted, looking over at the two demons as sebastian had a small grin,"but there's something we'd like for you to tell us. Sir." He give a closed eye smile.

William stared at sebastian, adjusting his glasses. "I have nothing to say to you." He went to leave, but a gentle hand took his having him to halt. He looked over to see y/n with a soft smile.

"Please, William. We just need to know some information, that's it, please." She gently asked him, and the reaper blushed lightly of her, saying his name, and it sounded so melody when she said his name.

William sighed, looking away. "Fine. Let's go outside." He looked over at her and he held her hand, his thumb stroking her knuckles making her smile happily but then an dark aura is felt behind y/n having her to sweatdropped, knowing it's sebastian.

An arm is wrapped around y/n's waist, pulling away from William as sebastian held her close, giving him a threatening glare which William returned with a scoffed.

"Boys, let's not fight right now, okay?" Y/n gently told them as the two tall men looked at the beautiful maid and let out a sigh, nodding.

They head out of the circus, going outside but y/n glance over to see beast peeking over and she give her a grin causing beast to flinch, blushing and looked away making y/n chuckled quietly as she continued heading out with sebastian and William.

═══════•°• ♤ •°•═══════

"Why am I here, you ask?" William adjusted his glasses with his reaper weapon, glancing at the two demon's as y/n, William and sebastian were away from the circus and somewhere that no one will find them and listen to their conversation.

"They send me, from the management division, to clean up after that trash officer who's still undergoing punishment. What a disaster. Honestly, i didn't think I'd be forced out just because I was in the same class as that." Willaim scoffed, looking away as y/n sweatdropped, knowing who he was talking about.

"How is grell, though?" Y/n asked, curious for the red-headed reaper as the raven haired reaper scoffed."Annoying as always, they wouldn't shut up about you nonstop, my dear." The maid chuckled lightly."That's grell for you."

"Yes." William agreed "for a grim reaper to sneak into an investigation... is it some sort of special situation?" The butler asked, holding y/n close to him.

"There's no way, I'd really information related to souls to a demon. It'd be like throwing a rabbit in front of a carnivorous beast."

"Unfortunately, I have no interest in poor quality souls." Sebastian smirked as y/n side glance to the demon with her red eye glowing lightly then towards the reaper."Well said for a starving demon. Despite being so hungry, you can not help yourself. Unlike lady y/n here since she doesn't even need souls to eat cause of how special she is."

Y/n smirked, her both eyes fully red and pupils slit even same for sebastian's eyes. "I tired of the behavior of messing sampling every dish available a long time ago. If you're hungry, the extent of the hunger determines how delicious the dinner is." Sebastian hand lays on y/n's hip, his other hand on her stomach as he inched his face to her neck, his red still gazing at the reaper who is glaring angrily at him "I lose to that trash officer of yours. Besides that, right now I'm collared, so... please don't worry yourself."