His Butler, Phantom Image

The three servants were in front of ciel's desk as they were in his study room as they had a nervous expression on their face since ciel had called them over to his study room to talk about something.

Y/n and sebastian weren't in sight as they were somewhere in the mansion, doing some chores of their own.

The three servants whimpered out nervously as ciel kept a calm expression on his face, his eyes closed then mey-rin was the first one to speak out, poking her fingers together, "so, young master, you wanted to speak with us about something?"

Ciel opens his eyes, gazing at the servants in front of him, "Yes, I have a little job for the three of you to take care of."

"J."

"O."

"B."

The three servants hugged each other as they let out laugh, relief that it wasn't something bad as they had joyful expression on their faces.

"See, we didn't have to worry!" Finny told them.

"When he called us, I thought for sure we were fired. Yes, I did! Whew!"

"Ho, Ho, Ho," Tanaka laughed softly.

Ciel grabbed something from under his desk as he took it out, having the servants to see that it was camera as the young earl placed the camera on his desk gently.

"This is a camera from the famous tablot collection. It has a story behind it. It had been missing from the collection altogether for some time. When it suddenly came up for auction, I bid immediately." Ciel explained.

"Who's talbot?" Finny asked.

"Full name William Henry fox talbot. Let's see. He was a renowned English scientist and one of the inventors of photographic technology. There were some strange rumors about the last camera he used, the one our young master had acquired." Tanaka explained as he was in his original form, "legend has it that if you use this camera to photograph someone, whomever or whatever that person cares about most in the world will appear in the photograph as well." He continued explaining.

"Oh, my, that sounds too incredible to be true!" Mey-rin squealed out.

"Can such a camera really exist, or is it just rumor?" Bard asked.

"Perhaps we should take a picture and find out." Ciel said as he pointed the camera at finny as he had the black cloth of the camera over his head, "Don't move. The exposure takes ten seconds." Ciel, remove the lid off the camera

Finny held still in front of the camera, not moving as mey-rin asked, "Uh, what exactly is exposure?"

"Basically, the camera is copying down an image of finny." Bard answered.

"Stay still, or the image will blur, and we won't get a good picture. Eight, nine, ten. All done." Ciel removed himself from under the black cloth as finny let out a deep breath that he was holding in.

"You didn't have to hold your breath the whole time."

The next moment, the servants and ciel were in a room that had red lights as the picture was in the liquid then ciel saw that the picture had finished having him grabbed some tonsil and picked the picture from the liquid and raised it to get a better view of it.

The servants looked at the picture as finny gasped in, surprised by seeing a bird in his picture, "Wow, look at that! It's my bird!"

"Huh? Since when do you have a pet bird?" Bard asked.

"Aw, it's so cute!"

"I gave it food every day. Eventually, it started eating out of my hand. I was so happy, I went to give it a gentle pat and..." The statue of the bear that finny was holding snapped by its neck, its head coming to roll on the ground.