Forty-Nine

A/n: I missed y'all

Sorry, been super busy and I wanted to write more before I updated again but I lost interest in doing so.

However, I will be popping in and continuing my writing because I get sudden inspiration.

Anyways, thank you all who have stayed with this story and sticking by me, your support means everything.

Btw STREAM ETERNAL SUNSHINE it's soooo good omgggg

What are y'all's top 3? Mine changes everyday but as of rn it's don't wanna break up again, eternal sunshine, and supernatural

Please comment , I be missing y'all's comments, and please VOTE 🙏

Everyone comes on stage this time and as an interlude plays, we go to the front of the walking sides of the stage and sit down under the moon.

It's Jace on the very edge of the left side,followed by Keisha, Amy, Derek, Scott, then me, and Ariana in the middle, and to the right next to Ariana is Brian, josh, Ashley , faith, tony and alex.

"One small step for women, is one giant leap for womankind"

"I'd rather be alone tonight" Ariana starts, causing the lights to shine bright on us. They're pretty lights, a mixture of blue and purple.

We all dance and vibe together, a really wholesome feeling.

"Yeah I'm just sayin baby I can't really miss you if I'm wit you and when I miss you it'll change the way I kiss you" she sings beautifully.

I looks at the fans in front of us and smile as I sing along. "It's like I'm the universe and you'll be-

"NASA" we all chant as we wave our arms.

"Give ya the whole world, imma need space" she sings to us. We're all really into the song just singing together, the fans of course hyping us up more.

"You know I'm a starrrr , space" she sings. I shout to her "my superstar".

She looks at me and smiles "bottom line, usually I would love it if you'd stay the night, I just think I'm on another page tonight-"

I place a hand on my chest dramatically as she sings to me.

"It ain't nothing wrong with saying I need meee time" she sings and acts.

I playfully shrug and and laugh at our little interaction. She then places her head on Brian's shoulder next to her "you'll be my rise and shine, soon as them stars align mmhmmm"

She waves her free hand side to side. All of us dancers follow "it's like I'm the universe and you'll be-

N-A-S-A!!" We pump our hands.

We continue through this bop until we reach the end . Everyone stands up and starts skipping and jogging while waving to fans as they get off stage.

I stay behind and stand up to fake dust my self off and let out a hand to Ariana.

"AHHHH (you and aris ship name)!!!" I hear fans scream.

Ariana takes my hand and I help pull her up "you don't wanna leave me but I'm trynna self discover"

" keep me in your orbit and you know you'll drag me under" she sings with a hand on my chest.

I raise my eyebrows at her and mouth "you love me".

She lightly playfully pushes me "I'd rather be alone tonight , you could say I love you through the phone tonight"

She fast walks away but I chase after her.