Forty-Seven

A/n: I appreciate the love and support on the last chapter

Enjoy your double update for the week❤️

Please vote and comment

You all are beautiful people,you are accepted no matter whatever color gender or sexuality you are, remember that.

ALSO IM SO HAPPY I GOT 3 ARIANA SHIRTS FROM HER THANK U, NEXT/SWEETENER ERAS ALL IN HONOR OF THE SWEETENER MOVIE. The trailer is so amazing and when the sweetener movie comes out I may use some pieces for inspiration on the book so be prepared to see some correlations.

I have 11 pieces of merch now 😭🤌🏽 I want some from the positions and dangerous woman era so bad. Also my everything and yours truly but she didn't really have merch then, she only had her cat ears.

Anyways ahhhh I'm so happy.

Enjoy, because your going to love me for these incoming chapters ;)

Also I apologize if this chapter is a bit inaudible or confusing, it's hard to explain a tour 😭

"And boyyy got me walking side to side, I'm taking to  ya-" my girls vocalizes.

I grin as I nod my head and move my hips to the beat.

We begin to walk across the platform, everything going smoothly when suddenly, Keisha trips and falls back but luckily I catch her mid fall.

She yelps as I hook my arms around her and push her back up. "Woah you good?" I ask over the pounding music.

She looks at me with a scared expression "yeah.."

I look at her with worry and concern, I can tell that kind of shook her up a bit. Everyone behind us comes up to Keisha asking if she's fine. Keisha then glances at me and bursts out into laughter making me laugh with her.

Ariana spins quickly at all the commotion. "These friends keep talking way too much" she sings, furrowing her brows at Keisha and I laughing.

I wave it off and continue laughing. Ariana, although confused, catches my laughing bug and proceeds to giggle.

My laughter dies down and I hurry over with the crew and Ariana to the center for our chorus dancing.

The crowd goes crazy as Ariana grinds up on me for the choreo.

I get slightly wet but I know this isn't the time nor place.

She twirls her hips as I hold it with my hand, we're all lined up with partners for the dancing.

Then nickis rap part comes up, we break dance and Ariana cheers us on.

"Common give it up for my sweetener dancers yall!" She says In the microphone making the crowd chant "aye,aye,aye"

Ariana raps over the back track here and there, while we do the dance break.

And when the raping is over ,we jog over back to the main stage as Ariana sings the bridge.

"These friends, keep taking way too much, say I should Give you uuuup can't hear them no cuz iiiiiiiii IVE BEEN THERE AL NIGHT" she sings incredibly high with pure talent.

"Whew!" Everyone scrunches their face in awe. Ariana comes back as she holds the microphone in her hand. She smiles at me as she sings.

My jaw opens in surprise and i imitate her holding the microphone and singing her heart out a few seconds ago. Then I mouth "god damn"