Forty-Four

A/n: I'm crying positions is fucking good

I'm so excited for the whole album this week😭💜

She saved us

#ari4president

And also my babygirl made a story so please go check it out by pressing her user which I will put at the end of the chapter

Enjoy! I love y'all! And stream the whole album when it comes out!

🚨 vote and comment on this story pls ty 🚨

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ariana POV

So far, today's been nothing but busy and I know it's only going to get a lot more hectic.

I left early from my hotel room, lightly kissing a sleeping y/n on her cheek before leaving.

I miss her so much and I know I fucked up but her words that she said two days ago really hurt me too. We both need to work on our communication but if I'm being honest I've never been great with these things.

I don't know what to say or how to say it, and that's what has been my problem in my past relationships. I'm scared because I don't want to lose her. I'm scared because if I lose her, I'll lose a part of me. I'm scared of letting her slip out of my hands.

I'm scared because if I'm being honest, she's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I've never been in a relationship with a woman before but she's made everything seem effortless.

With her it's just easy, I'm at peace when I'm with her. I feel like I'm on top of the world when she holds me.

I feel like I'm cloud 9 when she kisses me. It feels like forever with her.

I know I've said that for every single one of my past relationships but this is different.

I have a sense, a knowing that she's meant to be. She's everything and more to me. She makes me feel like a normal person, not just some girl who wears a ponytail and sings.

With my last relationships, I was constantly reminded of the image I was to set out for myself, It was always 'we can't kiss there's paps Ari', 'remember you have fans Ari', 'management isn't going to like that Ariana', 'save your voice for your show Ariana'.

I can take care of myself and I know my responsibilities. With y/n, it's completely the opposite.

She wants to display public affection but it's me who's stopping her, she never tells me to do or not to do something because of my career, she supports me on whatever decisions I make and the best part of it all is that she's honest.

She's always there and even being wrapped around in her arms gives me such a soothing feeling.

But these past few days have been inner hell for me. Every time I see her I want to just hug her and kiss her and tell her that I love her.

I don't know if she'll forgive me, I mean she's also in the wrong, what she said hurt me and I know she knows that.

I hope we make up soon because I miss her and I need her back.

After I left the hotel room, I went to a few meetings with the crews and management.

I haven't even eaten yet but I'm actually not that hungry, I'm too nervous for the show tonight.

I've been in this industry for a long time and I've been doing this for a while,but my stage fright began to get really bad after Manchester, I have a panic attack before hitting the stage and it's always difficult to settle down.