Forty-Six

A/n: I'm blessed with so much love, I'm feeling so grateful...thank you all for the support on this story it is my favorite and my biggest story, I've had profiles from professional writing companies looking at me and that's amazing, this book is

#1 in Arianator

And so many more high ranks, just thank you

I love you all and with your help I hope to expand the readers and the community of this story so it can be bigger and people can enjoy the book like all of you

In order for this to happen please 🚨 vote and comment 🚨

(The comments are for me to enjoy ) anyways

Enjoy the chapter ;) (SEMI LONG CHAPTER)

"I been out of sightttt, I've been worried bout ya lately" my girl sings.

I continue my choreo, my heart beating out of my chest.

The fans in the front rows have their hands outstretched, as if they'll be able to hold Ariana's hand from 10 feet away.

Many people have their phones out, recording and singing along, I feel like everyone's eyes are on me but I know that Ariana is the star and it should stay that way.

The fans are going to go crazy when we do break up with your girlfriend though, and I'm excited for that because now that Ari and I are in good terms again, I can finally appreciate the dance and just my girlfriend in general.

We continue with bad idea, everything going smoothly. Finally, the song comes to a close and Ariana sits on the chair, across from Derek on the long table.

I stay in my position as the lights dim until Ariana covers her head mic with her hand and calls me over.

I rush over to her "what's up babe?"

She smiles and scrunches her nose "nothing, I'm just so happy right now"

I grin "good, I love seeing you happy baby"

She bites her lip in an attempt to hide her smile but fails miserably. I chuckle and hurry back to my position as the transition break music comes up.

She walks across the table and pushes Derek away, which is apart of our continuing our choreo.

She ends up back on the table, hugging Keisha as bad idea ends.

Not so long after, break up with your girlfriend begins and soon we bring out the chairs and walk across the platform. I fear that the fans will trip Ariana but I know that the security has it covered.

My palms begin to sweat as we set the chairs down and Alex and I start to "dance fight".

Just as I expected, the fans go crazy when they see Ariana grab my hand and lead me to a chair.

I sit on the chair as she circles me and places her hand on my shoulder. I swallow the lump of my throat as I look up at her.

She sings her part and takes a breath before winking at me.

The crowd is going crazy and I can hear a few shouting out Ariana and I's ship name.