Thirty Nine

A/n: I'm back :) btw it's hard to keep track of all the tattoos so I apologize if i repeat a few

"That one" I say pointing to her right hand index finger.

"That says 9 3/4 it's a Harry Potter reference" she reply's.

I smile and interlock our fingers as we drive over the bumpy road.

"Your such a dork, a cute dork though" I giggle, planting a kiss on her cheek.

She grins and cups my face in her hands "your beautiful baby"

I beam and peck her lips "you are too babygirl"

She pulls away and scoots closer to me as she opens her Instagram.

I place my arm around her shoulder and smile at the camera as she presses record with a cute animal filter.

Ariana is still recording when she looks up at Me.

I look back down at her, my eyes flickering down to her lips as she grins, revealing her adorable dimples.

She looks away with a blush on her face and poses for the camera before ending the video and posting it on Instagram and Twitter.

We snuggle and talk about everything and anything as we take the long drive to this arena east of LA.

—————————————————-

"No way! Spongebob is the best character, I might have to break up with you because you just said that"  Ariana exclaims.

I snort "babe he's way too overrated, don't get me wrong I love him but squidward is my man"

She gasps "fine but what about the best main character in Nickelodeon then? Spongebob right?!"

I smirk "nah"

She rolls her eyes "who then?!"

"What was that one girls name from that show sam and- oh cat valentine!" I tease.

Her cheeks redden "your a bitch, I actually hate you, im not gonna talk to you anymore" she pulls away and crosses her arms with a huff.

I raise my eyebrow and chuckle "you wouldn't"

She continues to stay silent.

I smirk and wrap my arms around her waist, tugging her seat belt and kiss her neck "you can't resist me" I whisper.

She shivers and turns to face me. "Your lucky that I love yo-  when you kiss me"

I furrow my eyebrows at her stumbled words. Im about to ask what she's about to say when Mark notifies us that we've arrived.

I grab her hand as we exit the vehicle, I notice Roshad exit as well from a black suv that was following behind us.

He makes his way over to Ariana and i.

"Hey roshad" Ariana says. He nods in greeting "ms.grande"

I give a gentle squeeze to her hand "we just walk in?"

She hums "Yep, roshad is here in case of anything"

I nod and allow her to tug me towards the huge entrance of this large dome.

"We'll be performing her later on in the year but today we're just here to see how it'll be so I can make any late changes, I made changes a few weeks ago so hopefully they added what I wanted" she says.

I turn to her "what did you want added?"

She smiles before pulling open the door. "A moon"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as she leads us through the entrance, security ,Concession stands and up a few stairs to the seats.