Four

(Long chapter)

We board our flight and soon enough we land in the city of angels. Amy and I follow brian and Scott's every move.

We gather our belongings and head out of the airport. We wait for a black suv to pull up , which what the hell , where are all these suvs coming from?!

We place our luggage inside the trunk with the help of the driver. I thank him and enter the backseat along with Amy,Brian and scott.

We drive to our hotel , with slight conversations every now and then.

When we shortly arrive at this beautiful hotel we check in and wait for the other dancers to show up.

Amy and I sit and chat in the lounge area with our luggage while brian and scott sort everything out.

"This is crazy right?" Amy exclaims . I nod "it's dope , I can't wait to meet all the other dancers and Ariana"

She smiles "yeah, I hope we can become friends I've been an arianator since forever".

I chuckle "I've never really known her , I've heard a couple of songs but I'm not so much of a fangirl over her , other than the fact that I looked at her instagram and holy shit she's hot" .

Amy smirks "ooohhh girrlll you got a celeb crush?" She teases. I roll my eyes "maybe but who wouldn't have a crush on her though?" I say , picturing her standing right in front of me.

For some strange reason my heart flutters and my stomach twists in a knot at the thought of coming face to face with the one and only Ariana grande...it's just nerves, right ?

"True, if only she wasn't straight I would hit her up!" Amy says. My heart drops, wait why? It's not like I know her well enough to say I would date her...

"My boyfriend actually gets really jealous when I talk about Ariana , I'm pretty sure I talk about her more than I talk about him and I haven't even met her!" Amy pouts.

I laugh at her expression. "What's so funny?" Scott says coming up from behind me, making me jump.

"Shit you scared me!" I say playfully shoving him from my seat.

"Not my fault your really jumpy" he says with a shrug.

I stick my tongue out at him like a five year old.

Brian nods behind me "here come the other dancers!"

I rub my hands together and stand with Amy , prepared to greet them.

(A/n: made up dancers)

As the group of good looking people come up with their luggage I can't help but realize what an amazing opportunity this is.

Not only will I make new friends but I'll improve my dancing skills.

I shake my head out my daydreaming and prepare to greet the dancers.

"Alright before we all get to know one another, let's gather our stuff onto carts so I can let you know your rooms" Brian explains.

Everyone nods and gets their things in place.

Once all of our items are placed on carts , we all group around The twins. I notice that there are 12 dancers here including myself, Amy , and the twins.

"Ok well first of all , welcome to LA!" Scott cheers. We all clap and look at each other with huge grins on our faces. "So , I'm just going to call out names , once you hear yours raise your hand , there will be two people per room, we mixed y'all up so you could get to know each other" Scott says.