Twenty Seven

A/n: this chapter is long af, just to make up for my lack of updates due to online school

Please read update at the end of the chapter

Enjoy💜

(Not proof-read)

Ariana and I leave her home after saying goodbye to her adorable babies, who I promise to visit again soon. We head over to the hotel so I can change , a few paparazzi notice us on the way but nothing too crazy.

There's no one in the room when I enter, leaving ari and I alone. I end up having a shower and changing into some nice clothing wear, placing some perfume on after fixing my hair and applying light makeup.

Ariana lays on my bed watching spongebob as she waits for me to finish getting ready, she turns to face me when I pop my head out of the restroom.

Her eyes scan my body up and down causing me to blush. She bites her lip and looks away, flustered.

I find it extremely sexy. "Like what you see?" I tease, sitting down next to her. She turns to face me and her gaze flicks down to my lips as she leans in and kisses me deeply before pulling away and saying "yeah, I do"

My cheeks burn up at her response. "So erm...what time do you have to be at the studio?" I ask trying to push away my not so innocent thoughts about the beautiful Italian next to me.

"Uhm..." she grabs her phone from the nightstand and checks the time before responding "in about 45 minutes but we should leave in 30"

I nod and cuddle her close as we watch the classic cartoon for the remainder of the time we spend in the hotel.

After a few minutes pass, she kisses my cheek and turns off the tv. "We gotta get going"

I oblige and fix my bed up a bit before I follow her out of my room and out of the hotel into her black Cadillac SUV.

"So, tattoo of the day and now that I think of it...you owe me for yesterday as well" I say.

She smiles and kisses the tip of my nose "hehehe okay baby what do you want to know about today" her hand finds mine and she threads our fingers together.

I rub my thumb over her knuckles of our intwined hands and point to a Venus symbol on her middle finger.

"It has several meanings, the astronomical and astrological symbol for the planet Venus, its also the alchemical symbol for copper, and finally the main reason I got it is because it's the gender symbol for females, I'm a huge feminist and I believe in woman power...uh another reason got it was because it was before macs album 'The Devine Feminine' was going to be released" she breathes out.

I admire her adoration for her meaningful tattoos. I grin widely as I realize that she's manages to keep her breathing and emotions controlled at the mention of Mac. She seems to notice it too as she lifts her lips slightly upwards as she looks at me with hope in her eyes.

I kiss her softly and whisper "your getting stronger everyday baby, thank you for sharing that with me"

Her eyes become watery but she does her best to blink them back and take a deep breath.

"Thank you... now what's the next tattoo?" She asks with a cheery smile to ease the mood. I point to her forearm.

She nods and giggles "I'm surprised you didn't ask about this one sooner, it's one of my most obvious ones but anyways it's a character named Chihiro from my favorite anime, spirited away...this one means a lot because I kind of see myself in her...she's a ten year old girl who travels to the spirit world and she matured from an easily scared girl with a child like personality, to match her age to a hard working, responsible, and brave young girl who has learned to put her fears aside for those she cares for"