Two

I get home after rehearsal and call up one of my best friends, y/b/n (your best friends name)

"Hello?"

"Heyyyy!" I smile through the phone.

"Hey! What's going on?" She responds.

"Oh uh nothing much ..." I say trying to hide my excitement but failing miserably.

"Nothing ...hmmm really? Because it sounds like your about to shit your pants, in a good way!" She catches on.

"Shut up! Ugh fine you caught me" I say giggling.

"Mhm exactly so tell me , what's up?" She chuckles.

"Ok so I went to dance rehearsal today and the Nicholson twins came to have all of us audition to go on tour with them!" I squeal

"No fucking way...., y/n! That's amazing we have to celebrate tonight!!" She cheers

"Celebrate what? It's not officially confirmed that Im chosen until tomorrow's rehearsal" I say with confusion.

"Who cares? I just know your going to make it , your so passionate about dance and your really good at it too, even Christian thinks your better than him!" She points out.

"Awww thanks y/b/n that means a lot I love you" I say with a sincere heart.

"I love you too , in a BFF way though we don't wanna go through that mess again"

I roll my eyes even though she can't see, we dated for a little bit when I found out I was bisexual but we broke up because usually out of closet relationships don't work out . We remained best friends though , we still love each other. I remained silent.

"I'm just messing with you ! , sorry I made it awkward didn't I?" She says.

"Meh just a shit lot more awkward but that's pretty much it" I tease

"Asshole" she giggles.

"You asked!" I joke.

"Whatever , wait who are the twins touring with or for ? She asks.

"Uhm ...what's her name? Oh yeah Ariana grande" I say like it's nothing.

"AHHH what the fuck y/n how are you not tripping?!" She screams through the phone , nearly deafening me.

"Ouch and why would I be?" I question.

"Because it's ARIANA.FUCKING.GRANDE that's why!"

"Yeah i know who she is I've never really seen pictures of her , her songs are pretty dope but I've only heard like 5 of them, and just because she's famous doesn't mean she still isn't a person, because that's what she is ...a person" I rant

"You are clearly living under a rock , but you do you , we're gonna jam to her songs when I pick you up to go clubbing at six"

"Ok I'll- wait what! No I don't even have anything to wear!" I argue.

"Too bad I'll see you then, love you bye y/n/n! " (your nickname)

She hangs up, she's so damn stubborn. I check the time , it's 3:00pm I have a few hours to kill .

I take my time in the shower and pre do my hair.

In some chill clothing , I make myself some pasta and relax.