Sixteen

A/n: since you wanted a double update, here ya go but since I'm on break bc of corona which y'all please stay safe and healthy ❤️ mentally and physically please, anyway I will most likely be updating every Saturday and Wednesday now, next update on Saturday, ;) stay tuned loves

I arrive early at the studio the next morning, eager to see Ariana. I'm so early that not even brian and scott have arrived.

I put my airpods in and listen to 'be alright' while I practice the choreo. Mid-song I stop dancing and notice Brian and scott come into the room.

I remove my airpods and smile at them "good morning guys".

They look up "hey y/n!" Brian greets. Scott waves with a grin.

"Why so early y/n?" Scott asks. I shrug "just felt like getting up earlier...I guess" I lie.

Brian smirks "mhm...or maybe you just felt like seeing a certain someone"

I blush "uh-erm no" I stutter. Scott chuckles and elbows Brian "cut her some slack until the rest of the crew gets here so we can do all the teasing we want" he jokes.

Yay.Can't wait til everyone shows up.

"What were you just practicing y/n?" Brian asks, setting his stuff up.

"Be alright, oh by the way what are we learning today?" I question in return. "Well, were running behind schedule so we're probably going to do a few songs like we did last week when we learned be alright, sweetener, side to side, and successful all at one rehearsal"Scott explains.

I nod "alright then".

I stretch for a good 5 minutes until I hear an all too familiar laugh at the entrance. I grin widely and turn towards the door. I see her beautiful self enter the room...but she's not alone.

Who's this guy?

Ariana catches my stare and blushes. She bites her lip and walks towards me with the man she walked in with following right behind her.

I shake my head out of the thought that this guy could want something more than friendship with my baby. Well...is she mine? We haven't confirmed what we are yet.

"Hey there" she softly says before extending her arms and leaning on her tip toes to embrace me. I smile and relax as I hold her in my arms.

She smells amazing.

We pull away when the guy watching our exchange clears his throat. Ariana jumps in my arms and pulls herself away from me. I immediately miss her warmth.

"Oh erm...y/n, this is one of my best friends, Doug, and Doug this is y/n, my favorite person in this entire universe and one of the best dancers on this sweetener tour crew" Ariana introduces, making me turn pink. "your favorite person huh? Cute, hey y/n it's great to finally meet you, Ariana talks a lot about you" Doug holds his hand out for me to shake. I notice Ariana blush out of the corner of my eye.

My cheeks tint red. This guy is absolutely harmless, if Ariana likes him then I'll befriend him as well. I shake my head and open my arms.

"I'm more of a hugger" I say. Doug chuckles and nods "I like her already ari" he says hugging me back.

Ariana gives us a toothy grin as she watches us pull away.

"Why are you here early y/n/n?" Ariana asks.

I raise my eyebrow at the nickname but beam and answer "erm..just thought I'd stretch early, but I could ask you the same...I thought you were going to be at the studio?" I ask.

She shrugs "scooter said it was cancelled so I called Doug so we could grab coffee and get here early"

I nod "oh well that's re-" I'm cut off by the sound of dougs phone going off.

"Sorry, I'll be quick I gotta get this" he says walking away and answering his phone. When he has his back towards us Ariana looks up at me.

"What's the real reason why your early?" She asks seductively, stroking my arm with her index finger. I gain confidence and grab her arm to intertwine our fingers. She smiles and tilts her head.

"So I could get some time alone with you, beautiful" I lean in. Her eyes flicker down to my lips and her smile widens as she leans in too.

"I gotta go, my boss needs me" Doug suddenly says out of no where causing Ariana and I to pull away.

He smirks at me before waving to Ariana and walking out of the studio. Ariana and I must have been too deep into each other to notice that the other dancers were already here.

Ariana gives me an apologetic smile, causing me to wink in response to reassure her that I didn't mind her friend interrupting our moment.

"Morning dancers! Welcome back y/n, I hope your feeling better, we didn't learn anything new yesterday for your sake so we got a lot to do today" Brian says with a grin.

I nod and wave to everyone with a smile. "Meet me after rehearsal" Ariana whispers to me. My smile grows larger as I nod.

She walks away from my side and to her position.

"That's right, ok dancers so we are going to continue with some new choreo, today we are going to learn bloodline, everyone's favorite choreo 7 rings, fake smile with the boys and makeup with the gals so let's get to it" scott cheers.

I giggle and get ready to watch the brothers work their magic as I prepare to mimic and memorize the dance.

After a fun rehearsal due to, 7 rings in which Scott was right, it's my favorite choreography and so is makeup to be honest. Ariana is absolutely hot when she does the choreo for both of those songs.

We do a quick review of all of the songs, the girls getting a break in fake smile other than Ariana obviously. We're supposed to be changing during fake smile.

After our review brian cheers loudly "woah! All of you guys killed it today, get ready for tomorrow, same thing with different songs, have a good Tuesday guys"

We all do our goodbye chant and leave. My eyes search for Ariana, she said to meet her after rehearsal but I can't find her.

I'm about to give up and head home but I feel a pair of familiar arms snake around my waist from behind.

"Hmmm I wonder who this is?" I tease. She giggles and releases herself from her position to come up from behind to face me.

"So why'd you need to see me superstar?" I ask. She pouts "I can't see you because I want to?"

I shake my head "of course you can, I'm sorry babygirl"

She blushes at the nickname which makes my stomach do flip flops. She's adorable.

"Ok, ok fine i wanted to see you because I want to take you somewhere and we gotta go quick before they close so come on!" She grabs my hand and pulls me toward the exit.

For being so tiny and cute, she sure is strong as hell. She's managed to drag me all the way to her black SUV which was waiting in the front of the the outside of the studio for her.

I'm in the car, with my seatbelt on and everything when I finally get to talk "Ariana, woah woah calm down baby...I don't mean to stop the party but where are we going? I mean I'm all smelly and sweaty, I didn't get to change or anything"

She turns towards me with puppy eyes "I'm sorry, I know it's a bit rushed but it's because I had just thought about it this morning again and their about to close, I told you yesterday that we would do it but I got a call so now we're going to do it before you either chicken out or we forget"

My lips curve upward "alright then...thank you but...where are we going?" She doesn't get to answer my question when mark, her driver speaks.

"Me.Grande we have arrived" he says. I look out the window to see where were at. My eyes widen and my palms begin to sweat.

A tattoo parlor?