Thirty Two

Not proofread bc I'm lazy

Ariana and I are in the kitchen preparing breakfast after waking up, doing our morning routines which consisted us getting ready for dance rehearsal, and kissing for a bit.

She's making some oatmeal and I'm making a smoothie for us.

When she's done she places two bowls down onto the dinning table and comes up to me as I pour us glasses of the smoothie from the blender into cups.

We eat and chat for a bit before packing up and heading off to the dance studio.

"That oatmeal was amazing by the way" I tell her as we let her doggies outside and exit her home.

She grins "thanks babe, your smoothie was okay" she teases.

I gasp "oh really now?"

She giggles "yeah sorry I almost puked, I had to drink it to try and make you think it was good but, it was so nasty"

I pout "you are going to take that back now, or regret what is about to happen"

Ariana speed walks to the black Cadillac outside her gate "never!!!" She shouts as she leaves me trailing behind.

I shake my head and jog up to her "you leave me no choice Grande"

She squeals as I lift her off of her feet and carry her bridal style to the car.

Roshad opens the door with a smile and I place Ariana inside before tickling her fiercely.

Nonstop laughter fills the vehicle as I poke her sides. "Y-y/n s-st-stop" she pleads in between giggles.

"Tell me my smoothie was the best one you've ever had!" I say.

She chuckles and nods "o-okay"

"Sorry What was that?" I urge, snickering as she squirms underneath me.

"Y-your sm-smoothie w-was t-the best o-one I've ever h-had"

I finally stop my actions and smirk in victory "that's what I thought"

She sits up right and giggles "you're mean"

I raise my eyebrow "what did you say?"

"That your incredible" she saves.

"Mhm" I hum.

She only rolls her eyes and cups my face in her hands to kiss me softly.

"You really are incredible though" she whispers.

I peck her lips once more "you too baby"

We pull away and connect our hands, enjoying the rest of the ride in silence.

As we arrive, we thank mark and enter hand in hand.

Brian and scott greet us at the entrance and we chat for a bit before the rest of the crew makes their entry as well.

I say hi to everyone coming in and as I look up I notice Ashley motioning for me to come over. I kiss Arianas cheek and make my way over.

"Hey ash what's up?" I smile.

"Did you and Ariana fuck?" She asks.

I smack her shoulder "Jesus Christ ash, you don't beat around the bush do you?"

She snickers "nope, and I'm just messing with you I just wanted to tell you that the maid cleaned everything up and tell you good morning"

I grin "thanks ash, morning to you too and good because it was starting to look messy as shit"