Twenty Four

A/n: continue from where you left off last chapter, by the way happy Saturday loves💕 hope your healthy and safe. Enjoy this chapter, cuz it was fun to write

(Long chapter again)

"Ariana stop!" I shout, cause her to turn back at me.

"What is it?!" She groans. I sigh and grab her wrist, pulling her to a secluded area behind the large outdoor hallway that leads to the restrooms that's in between the transformers ride and the Jurassic world ride.

"What is up with you? Everything was fine before we got to the lower lot" I ask her, with a hurt look on my face.

She looks angry but then she notices the pain in my face.

Her face softens "I-I'm sorry...." she trails. I sigh "your really frustrating me right now ari...what were you upset about?" I press.

"I saw you and court and then I heard the fans say that they shipped you and I...." she clears her throat.

I smirk as I finally come to a realization "you were jealous weren't you?" I finish for her.

She nods timidly causing me to bring her closer to me. Her eyes widen and she looks around us.

"No one is here, they won't see us.....Ariana, it's cute that your jealous n all but I don't want anyone else, I want to be with you and only you okay?" I reassure her.

She responds by leaning up and kissing me. I kiss her back and smile as she pulls away.

"Okay, thank you...common, let's go back to the others" she says, interlocking her hand with mine and dragging me back out to the group.

We walk up to a suspicious Courtney "everything good?" She asks looking at us back and forth.

Ariana nods and smiles up at me. I wink back at my girlfriend and kiss her forehead.

Courtney gags "yuck, I was just about to suggest that we all go eat lunch but I lowkey just lost my appetite because of your lovey dovey shit"

The Italian beauty beside me rolls her eyes and points to the Jurassic world restaurant. "You guys wanna eat there?" She suggests.

We all nod and head over, but stop when we see a bar that sells tropical alcoholic beverages.

Getting in line and ordering, we chat as the bartender makes our drinks. As soon as we all get our refreshments and pay, we head over to the restaurant.

I take a sip of my liquid and watch as the others, excluding Oscar, do the same.

A sweet,fruity and savory flavor hits my tongue and I moan in delight. "Holy fuck this is amazing" I say.

Courtney nods in agreement "yeah for sure!".

Ariana dances a little and raises her tiki-cup "cheers, to this bomb ass day and to the sweetener tour!"

We repeat her action and clink our tiki cups together, shouting 'cheers' and taking sips of our drinks.

After our little moment we go up to the register and order our meals.

I get a chicken sandwich along with Courtney, the swims share a salmon dish, Derek gets a grilled chicken and Ariana gets a house salad.

We eat our meals and share a few laughs before picking up after ourselves, taking a bathroom break and heading over to a raptor encounter by the Jurassic world ride.

I take Arianas hand in mine as she watches with joy. "This is has been one of the best days of my life and that's thanks to you" I say fixing her Harry Potter robe.