Thirty Eight

A/n : I just want to thank all of my readers and followers for all of the support I've received this past month, I'm at my lowest point in my life, I've been depressed and began cutting myself, my dad found out and started taking me to therapy and I'm a little better, writing makes me happy and you guys are a great support system as well.

Thank you for being patient with me on my stories as I've been MIA for a while.

I can't assure you that my schedule for updating is back but i will be updating every now and then

I love you all and stay safe❤️

I hope you all enjoy this chapter ;)

Not proofread because I wanted to get this chapter out as soon as possible

Ariana P.O.V

I groan softly as I stretch my limbs out on my bed and roll over to my side and place my arm around- y/n?

I open my eyes and feel around my bed only for it to be empty.

The sun peeks through my window making it hard for my eyes to adjust to the room but I notice something, or well...two things.

One, that I have a big ass headache and two, it smells sooo good.

I sit up slowly and rub my eyes before turning to grab my phone but stopping and smiling widely when I see a tray of pancakes, orange juice, oatmeal, and grapes on my nightstand along with a note and a container of tylonel pills.

My heart flutters in my chest and I grab the note and read it aloud.

" Good morning baby,

Y/b/n wanted to meet for breakfast really early and you were still asleep, I didn't want to wake you so I made you some breakfast. I'm almost certain that you probably have the biggest headache so I left some pills, take them before you eat. I'll be home at around 12:30, enjoy :)

Sincerely,

The best girlfriend in the world"

I giggle at the last part, she's not wrong. I kiss the note and place it on my chest "she's amazing man" I say to myself.

I set the note down and reach for the pills and my orange juice. I swallow them down and check my phone before digging into my meal.

It's currently 10:12 so I have a little bit of time to eat and get ready for when y/n comes home so I can tell her what our plan is for today.

After I finish eating, I scroll through Twitter to tweet and interact with my fans for a bit.

@ArianaGrande: my stomach feels full, I had an amazing breakfast :)

Reply to @ArianaGrande: @Y/t/n: the first thing you do is tweet when you wake up? Not even a text? 🤦‍♀️😂

Reply to @Y/t/n: @ArianaGrande: figured you'd be here already and I'll talk to you when you come home ;)

Reply to @ArianaGrande and @Y/t/n: @brit_arianator: be my moms pls

Reply to @brit_arianator: @Y/t/n: what papers do I need to sign?

Reply to @ArianaGrande: @kbpt2stan: 😭😭my heart no way y/n made you breakfast and "come home?" Their going out y'all it's confirmed

Reply to @ArianaGrande and @kbfbpt2stam: @lilaribean: IKR THEY ARE THE CUTEST MY HEART IS 😭

I giggle at my fans tweets but out of curiosity and