Thirteen

(Long chapter ) A/n: y'all are going to love me for this chapter ;) don't forget to vote and comment!

"Ready?" I ask. She giggles hysterically "are you sure? I'm scared I'm gonna hurt you" she says in between laughs.

I chuckle "yes now just jump, and I promise you won't hurt me and I won't hurt you".

So here's what happened, since she's the tiny one I decided to wear her oversized hoodie that she was wearing originally. I lent her one of my t shirts to wear with some leggings.

We both fit into her hoodie so it's like we are sharing the same hoodie except Im gonna give her a piggy back ride and hide my face in the hoodie, while her head is the one that's gonna be through the head hole. She is wearing one of my baseball caps and removed some of her extensions to make it less obvious.

Im squatted down and waiting for her to jump onto my back. She's so close to me because we have her hoodie on, although it's an extra large.

Being so close to her has me on the edge of just wanting to rip her clothes off and pleasure her.

Woah. Y/n you need to chill.

"Ok...only if your sure" she says softly. I nod and wait until I finally feel the weight of her beautiful body on my back.

She squeals as I grab her thighs and lift her up. She places her arms through the holes and head through the hole as well.

(A/n: stop it you little perves that's not what I mean😂)

"Are we all set to go mrs.grande?" I say in a professional tone. Her cute giggle assured me that yes we are indeed all set.

I can see through the hoodie so I know where I'm going it's just hard to breathe. Maybe it also has to do with the fact that her body is on mine and rubbing against me.

I walk with ease as Ariana is so light that a feather is heavier to carry.

I walk out of the room and close it before entering the elevators. I smile through the hoodie , her cute giggle fits cause her entire body to vibrate and since she's literally glued to me right now , I can feel it. The sensation is heart warming ...what a cutie man.

We walk through the lobby and into the gift shop. I can see that we are getting weird looks but only for a second as people look away and lose interest almost as quickly as they gained it.

Walking through the entrance of the gift shop, which is quite dead, Ariana wraps her legs tighter around my torso, trying not to lose her grip. It turns me on.

I bite my lip as I think about not so innocent thoughts. "Hey y/n?" Ariana whispers. "Yeah?" I mumble.

"What are the snacks you want?" She asks softly. I snicker at her cuteness. "Uh, (your favorite chips), and (your favorite candy)" I respond.

She nods and grabs them as I walk over to the isle where my favorite snacks are located. She grabs some protein bars and a container of blueberries she had found by the coolers.

She also grabs some Fiji waters for the both of us. "All done?" I ask. "Yep!" She cheers.

I walk over to the register and notice the very strange look on the cashiers face. "Uh is this all ma'am?" He asks.

"Yes sir" Ariana tried to change her voice. I stifle my laughter at her attempt, it's so easy to notice its Ariana , her voice is so unique.

"That'll be $12.22" he says. Ariana and I pause, we didn't think this part through.

"Uh I actually have to go grab something real quick" she says. The cashier raises an eyebrow and nods.

I take us to the back of a shelf where he cannot see. "I'll pay" Ariana says. I shake my head "the hell you will, your technically my guest so I'll pay" I object.