Three

This always happens after a night out, even if I don't drink much. My heads throbbing as I'm heading into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and some Advil.

After downing a few pills I head Into guest room.

"Hey" I say leaning against the door frame. She sits up "hey, I took some pills already I'm gonna get dressed to come with you to dance rehearsal" she says standing up.

I shake my head "why?" . "So I can see your reaction when you get the letter " y/b/n says as if it's clearly obvious.

I shrug "alright , I'll change too, be ready by 10:30 and we'll head out"

I get dressed in about an hour and sit on my couch to wait for y/b/n.

My outfit for today.

"Oh shit your ass is popping in those leggings" y/b/n come out of nowhere

"Oh shit your ass is popping in those leggings" y/b/n come out of nowhere. "Holy shit you fucking scared the crap out of me" I say holding my chest.

She laughs "sucker, come on let's go I'm excited"

I roll my eyes and exit my house. We end up going in her car.

As soon as we arrive in the studio everyone is silent.

"Why is it so quiet?" Y/b/n asks me as we enter.

I shrug "probably the nerves" I say. She nods and sits down on a bench near the entrance as I take my place in the middle.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen I know you all are nervous for results so I'm just going to let you know what's going on" Christian says coming into the studio.

"So we are going to rehearse like normal , and then at the end I will announce our two dancers so with that said , let's get going!" he says rubbing his hands together.

We practice like normal , taking small breaks every hour. Soon it's the end of class at 3:30 and everyone has gone quiet again.

I see y/b/n is waking up from her nap that she took. I quietly giggle at the sight , she notices and flips me off.

I shake my head and listen. "All of you in this room are great dancers but two people really stood out to the Nicholson brothers and those two people were....Amy grant , andddd y/n y/l !!!! Congrats you guys!"

I grin widely and stand up to hug Christian. "Your all dismissed for today see the rest of you tomorrow"

Amy and I hug. "Congrats" she says with a smile. "You too" I respond.

Christian hands us both letters. He shakes Amy's hand "congratulations Amy I'm glad that you decided to dance here last year , it really paid off see you later!" Amy waves and leaves the studio.

Christian looks at me "her speech was short because I'd don't really know her, she's been here for a year , you... you have been here for how long?"