Forty-One

A/n: .....

Long chap and not completely proof read

"I promise I'll be there Wednesday, cheering for you and jamming out to Arianas songs" my best friend says as I hug her tightly.

I nod and sniff my tears back "I love you nugget"

She smiles on my shoulder and pulls away to grab her luggage "me too y/n, your going to kill it okay?"

I chuckle "thanks, now go before you miss your flight"

She salutes to me and walks over to her gate, not before waving at me one more time and disappearing behind the clerk.

I sigh and walk out of the airport into my Uber and drive to the studio, not long after receiving a message from my girl.

With a smile I shut off my phone and wait until I reach the studio, thanking the driver and entering.

"Y/n! We were just about to start, did y/b/n already leave?" Briana asks when he spots me.

I nod "yeah, do I go change?" I question, noticing the empty studio and assuming that everyone is changed.

They chuckle "yeah go ahead"

I respond by jogging my way over to the dressing rooms.

The crew prepare for our last rehearsal in LA and practice the whole set list until we reach the light is coming and it's perfect timing because my beautiful girlfriend walks in.

I grin widely and wave to her as I take a sip from my water bottle.

I furrow my eyebrows when she gives me a look I can't decipher and turns away.

I'm not going to lie, that did sting a little but maybe she was looking at someone else. I push it aside and walk over to her.

"Hey babe, how was the meeting?" I ask.

She doesn't turn to look at me "it was fine, I have to go change, excuse me"

She moves around me and heads to the dressing rooms. Okay something  is up.

I chase after her and as she shuts the dressing room door, I hold it open with my foot and make my way inside.

"Y/n, get out I have to change so we can rehearse" she sighs.

I cross my arms "I'll leave when you tell me what's wrong"

She glances up at me and shakes her head "nothing is wrong just go"

I sigh and raise an eyebrow "common babe, you can talk to me I'm your girlfriend you can trust me"

"Can you just go do your job and wait outside?!" She raises her voice.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I defend

She looks at me then closes her eyes, taking a deep breath "look, I don't want to start anything I just want to change okay?"