Seven

A/n: someone said they wanted a double update so, you asked for it here ya go ;)💜☁️

After waking up and getting ready into my dance outfit early, I decide to head to the hotel lobby to grab something to eat.

I grab a banana and a glass of apple juice from the buffet , sit down at one of the tables and scroll through the my phone as I eat.

"Hey, funny seeing you here, thought you'd be with your boo" a deep voice says. I look up and see jace sitting down beside me with a bowl of cereal.

I put my phone down and roll my eyes "good morning to you too" i say.

"Why do you get so upset when someone mentions her?" He snickers.

"Well, because we're not together yet and I don't want someone to hear you all and tell her , then she ends up not feeling the same way" I explain.

He nods and puts a hand on my shoulder "y/n...chill I'm like 100% sure she likes you back, you gotta give it time but don't act like you guys won't end up together , everyone has noticed the looks she gives you alright?"

I smile at him "thanks jace" . He nods "sure, now common and eat before we're late".

We both finish our breakfast and head over to the studio together.

As we enter , his dumbass decides to make a retarded joke. The studio is silent and me walking in bursting out laughing is definitely not how I wanted today to go.

Everyone looks over at us, Brian is here but not scott, Ariana squints her eyes at us and pouts.

I want to kiss it right off of her. "Hey jace, hey y/n" Brian greets. I nod at him and stretch "where's scott?" I ask.

"Awww missing me already?"scott says walking in with a few chairs.

I giggle "as if"

"Meanie, anyways good Morning everyone! Today we are going to review what we learned yesterday and start working on break up with your girlfriend and if we get that done , we'll start on be alright" scott says

I nod but then furrow my eyebrows "wait after break up with your girlfriend , isn't it R.E.M?" I ask.

"Thanks for remembering y/n and yes it is but that song has no choreo for us , it's just ari , during that song it'll be our transition and change of clothes" he says.

"Oh alright" I respond.

We rehearse a run through from yesterday and take a break.

I'm sipping some water when I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes.

I put my hands on top of the hands and quickly recognize who's they are.

"Hmm I wonder who this could be?" I play along . I pull the hands in front of me and carry Ariana on my back.

"Ahhh y/n put me down!" She laughs. I set her down carefully and turn to her.

"Hey you, how was the studio?" I ask. She grins at me "it was good, thanks for asking"

I nod and carefully grab her right hand . "Tattoo of the day...this one" I say tracing my finger across the pinky side of her hand.

The saying 'lumos' is written. "You remembered about our deal!" She beams. "Of course , how could I forget?" I say.

She grins "ok so , it's lumos and uh well don't make fun of me" . I shake my head "never superstar"

She bites her lip "I'm kinda of a Harry Potter freak" . I giggle "why would I make fun of you for that? It's cute, your a little nerd" I tease but honestly say.