One

NOT A G!P STORY, they are not my preference so this will be a gxg, hope you enjoy please vote and comment :) I'm obsessed with Ariana so here , I'm hella excited for the Grammys and I just UGHH SUCH A FUCKING CUTIE imma post for this story every Wednesday hope you enjoy babes!

Y/n pov

It's the normal Monday routine for me as I leave my house after getting ready and having a light breakfast. Before actually slipping out the door I take a glimpse of myself in my full body mirror by the front door . My dark brown medium length hair up in a ponytail , my tan skin , and brown eyes contrast my dance outfit.
(Forget about the hair just focus on the outfit cuz you have a ponytail and a baseball black cap on)

I hop into my red corvette and drive off to my rehearsal. As I'm driving i turn up the radio and hear a familiar high voice come up. 'I like this artist!' I think to myself as I sing along.

"You love it how I move , you love it how I touch you my one, when all that's said is done , you believe god is a woman!" I sing as I pull up the studio.

I get out of my vehicle and grab my bag , containing my AirPods, 2 bottles of water, a towel, extra clothes just in case, and some trail mix.

I enter the studio and begin to stretch as the others come in.

I greet everyone and stop stretching as my choreography coach enters the studio. "Morning everyone! Today I have a special surprise, everybody please welcome in two very special guests , choreographers, Brian and scott Nicholson!" My instructor , Christian cheers.

As the blonde twin brothers come out I hop up on my feet from the ground and begin to fangirl.

"Holy crap! Oh my god I love you guys , your work is amazing!" I squeal . They giggle and nod. Everyone in the class cheers.

"Alright everyone let's calm down , why don't you guys let these amazing dancers know what your doing in Texas ?" Christian says . (I'm from Texas so I'm leaving it at that)

Brian nods and clears his throat "we are traveling to the most well known dance studios in every state in order to find ten incredible dancers that we would love to come travel with us for an upcoming tour with our boss and amazing friend , Ariana grande, this is our last day for our search so we are hoping that two of you from this studio will fill in the remaining spots to complete our quest " he laughs.

No. Freaking. Way ....I gasp and internally squeal, travel and dance around the world everyday with Brian and scott ? Yes please , and get to be with a great singer hell yeah sign me up!

Scott continues after Brian "we are in desperate need of dancers with amazing talent , today we will have each and every one of you give a small introduction of yourselves and a small explanation on why you should be chosen , along with that we will be giving you random songs that will appear on tour to freestyle to, we'll be taking notes and heading out, if any of you have been chosen you will receive letter from your instructor tomorrow"

I take all of this in and smile, I got this I can do it!

Christian smiles "you heard them , good luck to each of you now will you all get in line from shortest to tallest so we can begin?"

We sort out , I end up being in the middle and mentally start to prepare my introduction.

As girls begin to dance and slowly take their turn I listen to the music. There is a pattern and I can feel it in my feet , I picture which moves I can use for every song to possibly place them into my routine for my turn.

"Hey" Christian shakes me out of my thoughts. I didn't realize he was next to me. "Hey , you scared me" I say.

He chuckles "don't be scared of me kiddo , I don't think you should be scared of anything right now , your probably the best dancer in this studio and one of the best dancers I've ever seen , they're gonna select you y/n , just give it your best shot ". He states.

I nod at my instructor "thank you , that means a lot" I respond with a smile.

"Next?" Brian shouts . I realize it's my turn , i rub my clammy hands on my leggings , turn back at Christian with a smile and step up to the middle of the studio.

"Hi , I am y/n y/l/n I'm from y/ht (your home town) I'm 27 years old and I came here to study dance because I'm very passionate about it . I always have been and always will be , you guys have been a huge inspiration along with other amazing choreographers that have pushed me and urged me to bring my dancing to the next level , it would be amazing to dance along side you guys and I feel as if I should be chosen because im determined , I'm a fighter, I'm a lover and I'm so in love with dancing that I have nothing else to say except let my body do the talking " I say .

The twins smile and nod at each other , writing something down. "Ok thanks y/n now scott is going to play a song , you will have 10 seconds to get a feel of it then you will be given 30 seconds to freestyle" Brian states.

I nod and listen to the tune beginning to play . I tap my foot and roll my neck. I close my eyes and it clicks in my head.

"I got a baaaad idea " I sing along and begin to move along with not the vocals but the beat. You see, that's where people make a mistake in dancing , you don't dance to the vocals... you dance to the drum and beat.

My legs move around and my body follows . I'm dancing and I don't know what I'm doing but it feels right .

I'm still dancing when the music stops . The twins clap "nice! Great moves , you can head home for the day , thank you for that great performance!" Scott says.

I smile and walk away , grabbing my things and exiting the building. I'm praying that I did well enough to earn one of those dancing spots.