Twenty Five

A/n: 😶 hehehe, here's your double update y'all. (Not proof read)

Enjoy

The whole crew is currently paying for our meals after having an incredible dinner at boca di pepo, an Italian restaurant in downtown universal.

Before we had settled down with the rest of the crew, we had went through a few of the shops and bought a lot of candy at this sweets store.

We walk back to the parking lot with a few fans stopping us here and there but nothing too extreme like earlier.

Finally, we arrive at the buses and we all say our goodbyes and good nights.

Ariana heads into her van with Courtney as I go into the bus to tell Ashley that I'll be heading with Ari for the night.

"Ash!" I call out from inside the bus. The curly haired woman turns around with a confused expression "what's up y/n?"

"I..erm...I'm not going to be headed to the hotel tonight so don't wait up for me" I say swinging back and forth on my toes in nervousness.

She raises her eyebrow and smirks "ahhh so your finally going to hit it?"

I roll my eyes "no I'm just spending the night, calmate" (a/n: it means calm your self in Spanish)

She giggles and nods "I know I'm just teasing you, have a good night y/n"

I smile and hug her lightly before turning on my heels to head to the van but I bump into someone.

"Oh shit! Sorry I must've not been looki- alex?" I blink in surprise. He gives a weary smile "hey..erm..y/n...look can we talk? You've been on my mind and I just have a lot I need to say, let's sit together on the bus ride back to the hotel yeah?"

I shake my head "I don't really want to talk Alex...I have to go anyways, I'm spending the night with Ariana"

He slumps down in disappointment "oh..." we stand there in an uncomfortable silence before he clears his throat "can we just talk at some point ? I know I came on strong and I sounded like an asshole...I just want to clear things up"

I think for a bit and sigh "fine, I'll let you know when I'm ready..I gotta go now, bye Alex"

His eyes brighten at my answer as he steps out of my way "g'night y/n"

I make my way outside of the bus and into the van next to Ariana.

"What took you so long?" Courtney snickers. "I got caught up, sorry" I apologize.

Ariana lightly smacks Courtney's shoulder "that's alright baby, everything okay?" She asks.

I nod "yeah, everything is amazing" she seems to like my answer as she lays her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my right arm.

"We have to drop off Courtney before we head to my place so we'll be there in a bit" my girlfriend says, raising up the sleeves of her Harry Potter robe .

"That's alright, you have a good time today with your bae chipolone?" I tease but genuinely ask her.

She looks up form her phone and playfully rolls her eyes "yeah I did thanks, n' you?"

I kiss Arianas forehead "the best" I respond.

I expect Courtney to make a comment about my interaction with Ari just now, but instead she smiles and seems deep in thought as she looks at the grin on arianas face. She nods to herself and winks back up at me.