Thirty Six

A/n: this chapter is dedicated to my bsf, ily thank u for everything and happy birthday fer

Not proofread read

Have a happy Saturday and thank you for reading❤️
Please 🚨 vote 🚨

Long chapter

"Hello ma'am how can I help you?" A nice woman asks as I enter the florists shop.

I smile "hello, do you have any bouquets with purple or lavender flowers?"

"Specific I see, I'll check what I have,any allergies or preferences?"

I shake my head "just a purple bundle"

She nods "I'll be out in a sec"

"Thank you"

As I wait for the elderly woman to arrive back I scroll through my phone.

It's currently 3:22pm on a Saturday.

I told ariana that I'd be at her place today at five but I decided to go surprise her a bit earlier with some flowers and her favorite snack, blueberries.

Why you ask? Because she deserves it.

"I gathered every single purple flower I could find and placed it into a bouquet of a dozen ma'am, there are a few lavenders in there as well" the woman says handing me the flowers.

I place my nose in the beautiful dozen and inhale the scent. "It's perfect, thank you, how much?"

She grins "who's the lucky man?"

I bite my lip "woman actually"

She nods "apologies, she's very lucky to have such a generous and beautiful girl"

"I appreciate that, thank you" I beam.

She gives a weary grin "that'll be $36.24"

I pay for the wonderful flowers and thank the woman before exiting the shop and hoping into the car.

"Where to next, ms.flatterer?"

I roll my eyes "shut up I just want to surprise my girl"

He chuckles and begins to drive "I know I'm just messing with you, it's cute and she's going to love it, your really good to her"

I snicker "thanks,she's amazing and I couldn't have done this without you,thanks for driving me around Tommy"

"Course, anything for a friend, so anywhere else?"

I shake my head "nope, straight to Arianas, the blueberries and the snacks are in the back right?" I turn and answer my own question when I see the grocery bag filled with her favorite goods.

Tommy helped me out a lot today and we had breakfast together as well so I'd say I've had a blast rekindling with my best friend these past few hours.

After jamming out to the radio for a good fifteen minutes, we finally pull up to Arianas gate.

The security guard looks at tommy with narrowed eyes "mr.brown? Ariana did not tell me you'd be coming in today"

I pop my head out and the guards demeanor changes immediately "oh y/n! Sorry I had no clue, have a good day ma'am"

He grants us access and the gate opens. When Tommy rolls his window back up I giggle softly.

"What?" Tom asks.

"Johnny hates you" I laugh.

"The guard?" He scoffs "he never liked me"

I settle my laughter as Tommy stops the car on aris driveway.