Twenty Six

A/n: I apologize in advance for any mistakes, this is not proof ready anyway enjoy this short and cute moment chapter❤️

I wake up with a groan as I try to adjust to the new brightness that pushed its way into the room.

Although I usually feel rejuvenated sleeping on my own, the woman beside me has made a difference in my slumber. I felt warm, comfortable, and most importantly not alone.

I feel something on my feet and when I feel down I notice Toulouse and another puppy laying down fast asleep.

I rub my eyes with my arm that isn't wrapped around Arianas torso. Her eyes are still closed and her face looks so relaxed.

She lays on top of me, head on my chest and arm draped over my abdomen, her body cuddled closely next to mine. I seize the opportunity to take a good look at my beautiful girlfriend.

She looks a lot different from her usual public appearance. By that I mean she has no makeup, no extensions, and no ponytail.

First of all, she looks absolutely stunning without makeup, how is she so flawless?

And second, her natural short and curly hair suits her well. This is my favorite Ariana look and I can't believe I'm one of very few people who has seen her this way.

I consider myself lucky as I scan her relaxed features, my time is cut short when she smiles. "I can feel you staring"

"Your nice to look at grande, don't blame me"

Her grin widens as her eyes flutter open to look back up at me. The beautiful hazel eyes stare into mine for a few seconds before she leans in.

I scrunch my face up and pull my head back. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"I can't kiss you" I respond, only furthering her bewilderment. "I have morning breath" I close.

She releases the tension in her shoulders and relaxes at the answer. "You scared me" she giggles.

"Sorry princess, do you have an extra toothbrush I can borrow so I can give you a proper good morning?" I ask.

Her cheeks tint red before she replies "yeah, under my sink common" she sits up and rolls out of bed, waking up her dogs and having them scurry off.

I watch her walk into her restroom with slight bed head, no makeup, in her pajamas and she still manages to look flawless.

I get out of the bed and do the bed so it looks neat. After finally smoothing out some creases of the newly draped sheet, I walk into the restroom behind Ariana.

She's drying her face from washing it, when she's done she grabs a toothbrush from under her sink and hands it to me. She grabs her own toothbrush and toothpaste and spreads some of the minty substance on both her and I's brushes.

We both brush our teeth in silence for a few seconds before we each mess around and giggle at how we spit our toothpaste out.

When I finally finished, I rinsed my mouth and washed my face before I used a towel to dry myself off.

She crushed her hair and picked it up into a short bun and she lent me the brush to do the same only I did a ponytail.

"Should I give you a grand tour?" Ariana asks leading me downstairs into the kitchen.

"Sure, let eat first" I smile. She nods softly and crouches down when her dogs and piggy smalls rush to her side when they notice she's there.

The sound of their jingling collars and adorable whines to be petted fill the room.