Eighteen

A/n: it's Wednesday so here's the weekly update, next update on Saturday:) stay safe and stay tuned, love you all!

It's currently the following morning of the day ari and I got tattoos and I'm getting ready for rehearsal as I'm conversing with Ashley about yesterday's events.

I got home around evening and Ashley wasn't there so I ordered room service and slept, not giving me a chance to talk to her yesterday.

"Your fucking lying, lemme see!" Ashley gasps when I tell her about the tats.

A/n: ^ if you know where I got that, then we can be best friends.

I show her the back of my neck,my arms and my fingers. "Awhhh dude that's so sweet, what did she say?!" Ashley asks.

"it was nice, she cried and we made out a little" I giggle. Ashley rolls her eyes and smiles "that's really thoughtful though y/n, I'm sure she loves it, especially because it has a lot of meaning to it and that meaning really affected her and having you in her life is most likely a stress reliever and a huge weight lifted off her shoulders, your probably the reason she sleeps with a smile on her face"

I tear up a little "thank you ash, that means a lot and I know, that's why I got it.....my baby has been through so much and she deserves the chance to heal, what she doesn't deserve is the pain that she has to live with for the rest her life, I got this tattoo to show her that I'm here for her and I want her to get well soon"

Ashley coo's "your in so deep, you guys barley made it official and everyone can tell you guys are meant to be"

I chuckle and grin "thank you, now let's hurry up and head to practice"

"So you can see your boo???" She teases. I roll my eyes but in my head, I know that's exactly the reason.

Ashley and I walk side by side from our room,into the studio. Everyone is already there, stretching and talking.

"I'll talk to you later y/n/n" Ashley says with a wave and heads over to her brother. I wave back and place my stuff down on the bench.

I lean down to tie my shoe when suddenly I feel a weight on my back. "Oof" I huff.

I hear a familiar giggle in my ear and recognize who it is immediately. I chuckle and stand up forcing the beautiful woman to hop off my back. I turn around and grin widely.

"Hey you" Ariana smirks, tippy-toeing slightly for a kiss. I oblige and lean down to meet her in the middle. It's a short yet sweet kiss.

"How was your sleep? you seemed to go MIA after you texted me about ordering room service" Ariana giggles. I nod "yeah I'm sorry, I knocked out, my sleep was good though, and yours?"

"Could've been better with you next to me but, overall, mine was good as well" she smiles. "Hmm well next time I'll be sure to be there next to you to make your sleep as good as possible" I flirt.

I notice a sparkle in her eyes "I'd like that".

"By the way, do you want to grab lunch at Courtney's with me after rehearsal? You could get cleaned up back at your hotel and I'll pick you up like last time" she asks. "Yeah of course! Sounds good baby" I reply.

"How are your tattoos? Healing well?" She questions. I nod "yeah their good, how are yours?"

She smiles and looks at her finger with my initial on it "amazing, this is my favorite tattoo"

I beam and raise my eyebrow "speaking of tattoos, you owe me a tattoo of the day today" I remind her.

She snickers "that's right I d-" she's cut off by Brian. "Alright you guys let's get to work, a lot to get done today folks" he informs.

"Later?" Ariana Insists. "Later" I confirm, giving her a quick kiss on the tip of her nose before jogging to the middle of the studio.

"Ok y'all, today we are going to learn the choreo for some classics, right there, you'll never know, and break your heart right back so let's begin!" Scott says.

After rehearsal I head over to my bench for a drink of water after we had just finish doing our goodbye chant.

"Hey, still on for lunch?" I turn around and see Ariana looking at me. I swallow the water in my mouth and nod "of course, let me know when your outside of the hotel" I say with a smile.

She nods "okay, bye cutie!" She waves. I giggle at her adorableness and wave back before seeing her tiny figure disappear.

I'm packing up my stuff when I hear a voice behind me "Seems like you two are happy" alex says. I turn to him and smile "yeah, we are".

"Well, at least one of us turned out happy after our breakup" he scoffs. The grin on my face dissipates as we walk side by side to the hotel.

"Alex don't be like that, I thought you said you would be happy to-" I'm cut off. "Well I'm not y/n!" He shouts .

I flinch and feel fear arising in me. He sighs as we stop walking at the entrance of the hotel. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried for you, I mean, how is it going to work? Your both woman and she's famous , can you guys be affectionate in public? Those are questions you need to ask her , I know that I'm not well known or anything so I'll be able to show everyone your mine" he says.

I furrow my eyebrows at him "I don't need you to tel me how to be in a relationship Alex, I'm sorry but I'm done talking to you, I thought we were good but I guess not" I walk off.

"Y/n! No wait I'm sorry pleas-" I cut him off and turn back around To face him "save it, I really like Ariana and I don't need your jealousy" I turn back and go to my room without another word.

Alex's words fill my head. As much as I hate to admit it, he's right, I do need to talk to Ariana about it.

I need to know where we're going with this.