Forty-Three

A/n: PLEASE READ: I realize I fucked Up with the story and dates so you were supposed to have a day to practice then have a day to perform for the first show but last chapter I said that you'd practice the day of and that makes no sense so I apologize,

Pretend this day chapter is Tuesday and you left for Albany on a Sunday

Wednesday is still the first show tour date

I apologize for the confusion and let's get on with the story

🚨 AG6 IS COMING 🚨

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock with my back feeling sore and my heart still stinging in my chest. The couch wasn't comfortable and it didn't help that the love of my life had slept somewhere other than beside me.

I stretch my back as best as I could and walk over to the room where Ariana and Courtney had slept last night. The bed is ruffled up and the only one in it is Courtney.

With a sigh, I return to the couch and kneel down beside my luggage, grabbing a few items so I can shower and change into a new set of clothing.

As soon as I grab my items I close the shower door behind me and place my head underneath the warm water.

I take a quick shower, as I have to meet the crew in the hotel lobby and change into my clothes. I'm placing my shirt on after I finished putting on my sports bra when the door bursts open, revealing Courtney who's mid-yawn when she spots me.

She jumps in surprise and scans me up and down.

I clear my throat causing her to turn away immediately "holy sh-shit I'm sorry I thought you had l-left already and uh"

I don't mind being shirtless around her because shes one of my good friends so I'm comfortable around her.

I chuckle "don't worry about it court, were you going to shower?"

She take a quick glance at me "uh yeah" I quickly place my shirt on "sorry I took a little while"

Courtney steps aside, allowing me to exit the bathroom. "D-don't worry about it"

I nod and grab my toothbrush "why didn't you leave with Ariana? Where did she go anyways?"

The brunette shakes her head and looks at me, only to suddenly look away "uh she went to an interview and I stayed because I didn't feel like getting up" she says looking anywhere but at me.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion but shake it off "oh alright, I'm gonna head to the lobby already so I can meet with the crew and get jiggy with it"

Courtney giggles "never say that again"

I smile and begin to brush my teeth. When I'm done, I decide to leave my hair down after brushing it, so it can air dry. It does end up slightly wavy but I don't mind.

"I'm gonna head to the lobby court, you gonna be alright?" I ask.

She calls out back to me "uh yeah I'll text you, I'm gonna head to the station where Ari is at so I can make sure she's alright"

I furrow my eyebrows "station?"

"Yeah She's doing a radio podcast interview for BBC radio" she says.

I nod "what channel?"

"I think it's 93.5" she shouts from the restroom.

"Okay well, take care of yourself and her for me and I'll see you at the dome later" I tell her.

"I will, thank you and cya!"

With a grin I exit the room and head over to the elevators. Out of curiosity, and a sense of care for my girl, I plug my headphones into my phone and search for the radio station as the elevator doors close.