Six

(A/n: another long one)
Finishing up rehearsal we got up to bad idea , Arianas songs are really good and I got to admit im digging this choreo ari and I have. Theres a lot of sexy dances together and apparently In break up with your girlfriend it gets better.

We're headed back to the hotel to wash up when brain and scott stop us before we all leave.

"Guys hold up, before we leave or go on stage we always do this chant" Scott says.

They tell us what to do and soon we are all hugging each other and moving side to side hollering.

Once we leave I notice ari following me to the hotel . "Hey y/n!" She says jogging up to me.

I turn around "hey ari" I greet. She smiles "So I gotta say this quick before paparazzi storms us, uh do you wanna go for lunch together at this dope salad and sandwich place with Brian,Scott my brother ,his boyfriend and I?" She asks.

My heart warms at the thought of being with Ari. I nod "of course let me actually get your number so you can let me know where and when to meet you" I say.

"Smooth way to ask for my number y/l" she teases. I gasp "are you making fun of me?!" I fake being disrespected.

She giggles "maybe, and don't worry about getting there , I'll pick you up at the front of your hotel at 5"

I nod "alright , I'll see you grande" I wave as she walks away.

She waves back and skips back into studio. She's so adorable.

I get into the shower as soon as I'm in my room , not washing my hair as I already did yesterday. Hey! It's not gross it's actually healthy not to wash your hair everyday.

Anyway, I continue to bathe and hop out once I'm done. I dry myself off, put on lotion and select something to wear.

"Hmm" I hum to myself in thought . I have to look good, Ariana is going to look amazing and I don't want to look like I didn't try.

I finally choose an outfit to change into. I fix my hair up, spray alot of perfume and chew a piece of gum.

Ari🥰❣️: hey cutie I'm outside! :)

Me: ok I'm heading there now 😁

I blush at the nickname , 'cutie' . She thinks I'm cute!

I head out my door and into the elevator where I bump into Jace.

"Hey y/n/n we are all going to grab something to eat , wanna come?" He asks.

"Uhm, actually I already made plans to go eat lunch with someone" I say trying not to sound disrespectful.

He squints his eyes suspiciously and finally gasps. "No way!" He shouts as the elevator doors open to the lobby.

I lift an eyebrow at him as we walk towards the entrance of the hotel. "What?" I say stopping.

He smirks "you and ari are going on a date aren't you! I saw you guys talking during rehearsal! Ouuu get it girl!!" He cheers pushing me playfully.

I blush and look at the ground "oh shush! Thank you and I'm gonna be late so I'm gonna to get going" I say giving him a small hug.

He nods " have funnn" he teases. I flip him off and walk out.

I see a black suv and head towards it. The window lowers revealing Ariana in her cute sunglasses.

She lifts her glasses up and scans me up and down. Again.

I bite my lip with a smile "hey, can I come in or are you going to make me say the password?" I joke.