CHAPTER 1.1 (Arc 1)

Lu bai don't know how long has it been since he died and starting this journey of going into different world.

As a matter of fact, none of human emotions last that long.
Be it love, hatred, anger, sadness.

Lu bai knew it better then anyone because he lost all of the emotions he had for his real world. Thus, deciding that he won't go back to his own world.

Now, he once again got promoted. It is said that it is the highest level of promotion. After this he can settle down on his own plane or go back to his own world. He can also become an executive to manage world's and system.

It is said that he is a legend among newbies or beginners. Even pros respect him.

Now, he is going to be bound to a new system.

Lu bai was just standing there when he suddenly heard a voice.

"Greetings Lord Host, I will be your new system. I am "I will change the plot" my code name is IWCDP-01000."

It was his new system his new partner.

Lu bai nodded his head as to show his acknowledgement for IWCDP-01000's greeting.

"You can just call me Lu bai and I will call you Cyrus"

It was a befitting name for system since he radiated like sun

It was like a ritual whenever a system bonded with a new host. Host would give a name to the system If the system accepts then bonding can start.

"I accept", Cyrus replied.

Bonding will commence now.

Suddenly a light radiated and a bond started forming between the two. And another voice was heard.

Bonding completed, congratulations to the two for becoming host and system.

"Congratulations Lu bai"

"You too Cyrus"

"Should I go to our first world right away or explain our mission objectives first"

"Explain our mission objectives first"

"I am a system who will take you into world's filled with crazy plots. These plots might look fine on surface level but they are messed up on the inside or I will take u to the perfectly sane world with no drama but a cannon fodder whose life is filled with misfortunes and Lu bai has to change the plot in your favour."

'So, i just have to change the plot' Lu bai mumbled and then said to Cyrus "Very well move to the first world"

"Yes"
                     ARC 1

Moving into the world

Occupying the body for host

Successfully occupied the body

Receiving the plot and memories

'Suddenly a burst of memories came:

Original body's name is Lorcan Nigel. He was the heir to the Duchy of Nigela. He became the duke at the age 16 because of his parents sudden death.

Right now he is 17. He has a younger brother.

He has always managed his duchy with wisdom. As a duke he has to be powerful. Thus he never shows his weakness to anyone. He is strong person who never bow down to other people. Until he met him, prince Cassius. 2nd heir to throne at the age of 18.

He fell in love with the prince. But Prince had feelings for his younger siblings. Of course in the beginning prince showed him care and live. Thus he believed that prince loved him. But when the prince met his younger brother he started showing affection to the younger brother.

Lorcan, who didn't have a good relationship with his younger brother believed that it was him who had seduced the prince.

While the younger one who didn't know that 2nd prince and his brother were together before he even met the prince

Two turned against each other.

Lorcan in anger grabbed his sword to cut down his younger brother

2nd prince accidentally came in the way(he really didn't mean to, just tripped) was about to get hurt instead.

But Lorcan withdrew hus sword in time and 2nd prince wasn't hurt and yet 2nd prince who was frightened over the tripping of his foot acted like Lorcan attempted an assassination attempt. Causing Lorcan to be executed.

Of course, story just got started here. Lorcan's youger bro found out the truth and also that he was a playboy playing with him.

Lorcan's younger bro who was already obsessed with Cassius decided to put 3rd prince on throne(turned him into a puppet ruler) became duke of Nigela. And kidnapped the 2nd prince(announcing him dead to the world) and did the BDSM. TILL HE DIED.....

It was that kind of story. A BDSM FICTION TYPE.