CHAPTER 2.7

"No, he won't go." Father Lu opened the door and entered. His voice was calm and cold.

"I understand your concern for Mr. shi but please try to understand he is an awakened and also a very talented one at that. He will never be able to live a normal life again" Maya said.

Maya was about to say more when Alphonse patted Maya's shoulder and said, "We will take our leave, please talk it over among yourselves"

Father Lu stood there as if frozen. Perhaps, he too understood that it was a must for Shi yan to join HA.

"You should rest for now, we will think about it once u have healed properly." Father Lu said and then left.

............................................................

Few weeks had already passed now Shi yan was completely healed.

He had already returned home. Sitting in the living room, he said

"Father, I want to join HA"

Lu yan and Lu mei were also there, they were surprised and worried.

"Do u understand, what u are saying right now."

" I understand"

"What about ur studies?"

"I will only join them officially when I graduate from college"

Father Lu paused and then said
"Very well, if that's what u want to do"

He said that and left the room.

Shi yan also left.

Shi yan could tell that father lu was against him joining HA.

............................................................

Next morning, Shi yan decided to visit HA with father Lu. There he met Alphonse and he told him about how he wanted to graduate from college first and then go to HA.

Alphonse said that he will help Shi yan train with his powers in the meantime. Father Lu didn't say anything and Shi yan agreed.

After that Shi yan had his grade checked.

The process was quite simple.

With advancement in technology. Shi yan only had to put his hand on the scanner.

The mark would give an estimate of his grade.

The mark usually appear when a person is fully awaken.

Its colour start appearing 1 year after the full awakening.

That was the reason why no mark appeared on org Shi yan's hand.

But now that Shi yan has had his full awakening. A mark appeared on the back of his hand.

The colour of the mark will determine a person's rank.

But with advancement of technology, they can get am estimate rank. The hunter will be treated like a hunter of that estimated rank until his colloids are revealed.

Shi yan's estimate tank is A+~S, which was pretty high compared to other people. Though his true rank will only be revealed once his color appears, but for now people have a general idea of what his rank is going to be...

Most of the times hunters keep their marks covered. Of course some likes to show them but it just causes a lot of discomfort on regular basis.

Think about it, who wouldn't be excited to see celebrities like hunters.

Hunters are respected everywhere and treated like celebrities.

Actually, when people awaken their abilities. Their looks get better as well for some reason.

It is a theory that awakening changes a persons constitution in whole. It also causes change in appearance.

And everyone like good looking people. So, they are basically treated as celebrities.

Hence, Shi yan started his life as a hunter in training and as a student.

Soon Shi yan who was already a senior in high school graduated and moved to the university.

Since Shi yan had to go train all afternoon, he didn't move out of lu family house. Though he was slightly embarrassed but after lu family's repeated insistence in not letting him go.

He decided to stay at Lu family house.

To be continued.....

GROWN UP SHI YAN

GROWN UP SHI YAN