CHAPTER 2.3

Its already the day of incident.

"Cyrus has all preparation been made."

"Yes, all preparations has been done"

Lu bai sat in the car as he heard Cyrus.

According to the plot, car broke down and Lu mei got out of the car. Soon Lu yan also got out

Seeing that both of the siblings were out of the car. Shi yan also got out.

Shi yan could feel what org owner felt.

He walked toward Lu siblings and saw that the dungeon started emerging.

Seeing that Shi yan was out of the car Lu yan was about to say something. When he realized that Shi yan's complexion didn't look good.

Soon he heard the driver's scream. He looked back and saw what looked like a whole in space.

Shi yan ran toward Lu sibling and grabbed their hand.

This brought both of them into reality.

He signaled Cyrus to give an emergency call to HA.

Cyrus informed the nearest branch of HA about this dungeon outbreak.

Cyrus also activated Shi yan's power. Which was to draw a sword out of nowhere.

More over Shi yan could also control all 4 basic elements with his sword.

Talk about being overpowered.

Suddenly a big hideous thing came out of that hole.

It had 3 eyes. Its tongue was blue in colour. It could stretch over 3 metre. The thing was flying.

Shi yan remembered that day. It was a very casual day. His dad just got home. His mother was setting the table when suddenly such a thing occurred. Shi yan ran and ran to protect his father. But no matter what he did. He couldn't get to him.

Now will he lose them too...

Will he lose his new family

Lu yan......

Lu mei....

Such strong emotion took over Shi yan and he did it...

He drew a sword out of nowhere....

The silver sword was glowing. Shi yan put his mind to it and was able to use ability of water.

The monster was hit but he didn't die. After all its real life. Even with all the preparation a monster wouldn't die that easily

"Xiao yan, Xiao mei, leave"

"No we wont, big brother come with us too" lu mei screamed

Lu yan was also resistant but he didn't say anything. Earlier when that monster was coming towards them.

He wanted to move. He wanted to save his brother and his sister. But he couldn't. He couldn't do anything. Then his brother got in front of him. Right when he thought that he would lose his brother. He saw that a sword appeared and it also shot down that monster.

It was his brother. His brother awakened to protect them.

He can't waste his brother's effort.

He grabbed Xiao mei's hand and looked around. It seems the driver had ran away earlier.

He ran along with his sister. He ran and ran. He didn't know how long had it been.

He had been crying all this time. He just knew that he had to run with xiao mei

Until finally he saw few car, those cars belonged to HA. One of the cars stopped seeing Lu mei and Lu yan.

"Our-our brother is there all alone,p-please help him" Lu yan said wile crying.

"Don't worry, they have already gone to help him" a women who had come out of car told them

Looking at the conditions of Lu yan and Lu mei the women kindly helped them in car and brought them to the hospital.

Father Lu was also informed of the incident and hurried to the hospital.

When father Lu saw that Lu mei and Lu yan were sitting there. He ran over to them. Both of the kids were crying violently.

As soon as Lu mei saw Father Lu she ran over to him.

"F-Father"

"Where's your brother?" Father Lu asked.

He looked at both of his children.

Hoping that one of them would give an answer that he is looking for.

His voice was already trembling.

He asked again "W-where is Shi yan?"

Upon his questioning gaze the same women who brought the kids to the hospital came forward.

She explained everything that happened and also about how hunters went after Shi yan.

The current situation was unknown.

Father Lu hugged both of his children tightly "Don't worry, your brother will be just fine"

Perhaps it was their fathers voice or perhaps his strong hug or perhaps it was both of them the kids stopped crying.

To be continued.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello, there thanks for all of your love in previous chapters. Hope to see you in upcoming chapters.