CHAPTER 2.8

Shi yan was already an adult now. He looked really handsome. Though he didn't change much from his former appearance. He still looked stunningly handsome.

Shi yan looked at his hand. His rank colour appeared years ago.

It was yellow colour.

Yellow represented S class. Thus, Shi yan became an S class awakened.

Alphonse was also S class. While both Alfred and Maya were A+ class. There mark colours were white.

After years of training in and out of dungeons. Shi yan was able to fight monsters easily.

At that time. Shi yan's journey to fight monsters all over the world started.

Shi yan joined Alphonse's team and travelled through the world.

.............................................................

Today was the day when a dungeon would appear on Lu Mei's high school. Initially, this dungeon was the reason why Lu mei became a hunter. But now, now that Lu mei doesn't have any powers. Its a possibility that she might die in this situation.

Shi yan who was originally out of the country made sure to come back to the country today.

He called Father lu to tell him that he is back in the country and he will be visiting home today. He also told him that he will pick Lu mei and lu yan up.

Lu mei and Lu yan were also excited to meet their older brother after such a long time.

By the time, Shi yan got to Lu mei's high school a dungeon suddenly broke at the same time.

But thankfully Shi yan who was a professional hunter of rank S was present there which saved a lot of lives.

Shi yan easily killed the monsters coming out from the dungeon and protected all those kids.

When the dungeon was sealed, he informed HQ of this sudden outbreak.

As soon as he was done with this call xiao mei hugged him quickly.

Everyone was surprised seeing xiao mei the white moonlight of this school hugging this hunter.

They all started guessing their relationship.

They all thought Shi yan might be lu mei's boyfriend.

Seeing that xiao mei was hugging someone. A jealous pair of eyes kept looking in their direction.

That person's gaze was so intense that everyone noticed let alone shi yan who was a hunter.

Shi Yan finally asked "Xiao mei who is he?"

Lu mei replied "shi-ge he is my friend su ming"

When Su ming heard such a familiar tone of talking he was so jealous that one could smell something burning.

"Alright, let's go home now. I already told father that we will be slightly late. We still have to pick up lu yan so we should leave now."

Seeing both of them leaving together, he couldn't help but feel sad. He could tell that they were really close.

Soon after both of them left, hunters arrived to take Care of the aftermath.

............................................................

Lu yan was holding a guy's hand when he suddenly saw a familiar car coming their way.

It was Shi yan's car...

Xiao mei didn't notice that Xiao yan was holding someone's hand but shi yan did.

Soon Lu yan came and sat in the back seat.

"Shi ge, it's been a while."

Shi yan looked at his younger brother and nodded.

He drove to home, where father Lu was waiting for them.

Father lu was really excited to see his eldest son.

He also learned about the dungeon outbreak at Lu Mei's school. But knowing that there were no causalities because of Shi yan. He actually felt relieved and proud of his son.

'Mission has been completed.'

'No hidden mission was triggered'

'Host can choose to stay in this world or leave'

At night the mechanical voice sounded.

Cyrus looked at Lu bai, he was waiting for his host's answer

And then he finally made his decision.....

To be continued.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Now this is what I call a cliffhanger. What do u think. Will mc chose to stay or leave?