CHAPTER 2.1 (ARC 2)

Arc 2

Moving to the next world.

Occupying the new body for the host.

Successfully occupied the new body.

Receiving memories and plot

"Original body's name is shi yan. This world is based on modern world where dungeon suddenly broke. Shi yan lost his family when he was only 9 years old back then. Even he barely survived that incident.

After the incident he was sent to an orphanage but due to sudden dungeon outbreak 30% of world population was lost and 15% were injured.

Which caused shortage in hospitals and orphanage.

In the end the government decided that all the people who had over 1M income monthly must adopt a child.

Shi yan was also adopted by such family, Lu family, Father Lu was a cold man who lost his wife with dungeon outbreak. After loosing his wife he grew even colder. Father Lu willingly adopted Shi yan.

Father Lu didn't treated him bad. He even treated him same as his other two children Lu yan and lu mei.

Lu yan was the elder son who was 2 years younger then Shi yan.

And Lu mei is 4 years younger then Shi yan.

When the incident happened both of the kids were young so they didn't remember much as they grew older.

There wasn't much drama in their life.

Shi yan always felt grateful to this family, who supported him when he was all alone. They didn't treat him poorly and gave him a place with in their family.

Well, Shi yan basically passed away in the beginning of the plot.

It was a casual day, when 3 siblings were going to school in the same car suddenly the car broke down. Driver said that it would take some time. Siblings decided to wait since it would take half hour if they walked.

Lu mei got out of the car to take a breather. Lu yan didn't want him to go out alone so he also went out.

As both of the siblings were playing around Shi yan didn't feel well so he also got out of the car.

As soon as he got out he saw a dungeon emerging on the side and a monster coming put of it. At that moment he reflexively pushed lu siblings and got killed.

The driver who accompanied the siblings was also killed and Lu mei timely awakened her powers to save herself and her brother.

But poor girl was really shocked so she decided to hide her powers and her brother and her father also helped her.

Over the time everyone forgot this incident. Lu mei started high school.