Chapter 5.1

"Enter the next world."

'ok lu bai,  I will be sending you to the next world.'

Entering the next world
.
.
.
.
.

Preparing to erase memories
.
.
.
.
.

(ARC 5)

A lot of time had passed or maybe no time had passed, things were going quite slowly or maybe they were quite fast,  the boy couldn't understand what was going on. When he opened his eyes he saw a woman looking at him with gentle eyes.

"Is my little love awake? Oh my is my baby being grumpy today?"

Looking at the baby's serious expression she couldn't help but say it.

She was this boy's mother and his only family.

She was Lu bai who was now Shen yu, his mother.....

.....

In a room a child that was in its mothers lap opened its eyes. And feeling the warm embrace of his mother started crying. Crying was just a reflex now. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't control it.

"waaah"

He though that perhaps it was a dream but now he was sure.  He was back in time.  He was truly back in time.

He who died....

In his previous life, his mother abandoned him by an orphanage when he was 3 or 4. He was taken in by the orphanage director. Director was a man who was selfish and please those above him and look down on those below him.

One can imagine the lives of kids under him. We could barely fill our stomach when it came down to it we would even starve for days. They would feed us enough to keep us alive.

Beneath our clothes we were all skins and bones.

Our only hopes were getting adopted by a good and loving family. We as young and naive as we were hoped for a good future but......

As he was about to continue his trail of thoughts the woman who was supposed his birth mother seeing her crying child gently started comforting him.

Soon the child stopped crying but his stomach growled.

"Is my baby hungry?"

He was feeling quite hungry. He wanted to say yes out of instinct and his little mouth could only spat out

"Muah,  agha,  ahka"

It was his way of saying he was hungry.

The woman seeing her baby talking with her said

"yes baby mama knows u are hungry. Mama will feed u now"

Saying that she raised her shirt and took out her breast

He was resistance toward it but as young as he currently was he couldn't control his body. 

His tiny little hands stuck to his mama's breast as he drank milk like his life depended on it.